Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

nah like what are niggas going to do?
im legit worried

Nothing. Almost everyone is gonna get this shit, and most of us arent even gonna know.

People that are over 60 and have underlying respitory issues are at risk. Most of everyone else is gonna catch it and then have it go away.

What im worried about is what if shit gets locked down and they force people to stay home for 2-3 weeks?

I would get a bunch of water and canned food if I was yall.

Also keep the burnee handy in case mfers act crazy.

I think they are already doing this in a suburb in NY. Called in the national gaurd and everything.

And all of Italy is in lock down and people are only allowed to leave for grocery stores.

To me thats worse than the actual virus.

Nothing. Almost everyone is gonna get this shit, and most of us arent even gonna know.

People that are over 60 and have underlying respitory issues are at risk. Most of everyone else is gonna catch it and then have it go away.

What im worried about is what if shit gets locked down and they force people to stay home for 2-3 weeks?

I think they are already doing this in a suburb in NY. Called in the national gaurd and everything.

And all of Italy is in lock down and people are only allowed to leave for grocery stores.

New Rochelle got the national guard

U also gotta factor this

Also niggas can’t go to work niggas can’t get paid niggas can’t pay bills....feds need to draft up some sort of stimulus/package relief for those who can prove to be financially affected by this.....cuz it ain’t like the light company gonna say u ain’t got to pay ur bills due to the corona virus

Also niggas can’t go to work niggas can’t get paid niggas can’t pay bills....feds need to draft up some sort of stimulus/package relief for those who can prove to be financially affected by this.....cuz it ain’t like the light company gonna say u ain’t got to pay ur bills due to the corona virus

Word man.

Poor people got it the worst.

If you are a mfer living check to check, how you supposed to drop a few hundred on bottled water, canned foods, and toilet paper and shit?

Mfers be like spend all this money to prepare, but what if you dont have money to prepare?

I think the govt will figure out a way to give hourly workers money for days they cant work. its only right.

Even though I could work from home, im still going into work. Hitting the gym. Going out to eat.

Like I said, im more worried about what happens if shit gets shut down more than getting the virus.
Aint worried to die...

i like your bravery
200.gif

Back