Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

was at the gym today where germs buy real estate by the acres

overheard a buncha white dudes talking about the virus

not naan one of these motherfuckers was wiping down benches before or after they used them like you supposed to

nor did they go to the bathroom on the way out to wash their hands

how you gon have a whole convo about the shit but dont take not precautions to protect yaself

i swear they some nasty motherfuckas

not naan one of these motherfuckers was wiping down benches before or after they used them like you supposed to

how you gon have a whole convo about the shit but dont take not precautions to protect yaself

Fuck is wrong w y’all.... work out at the fucking crib

He prolly thought that too

nah, he was being a dick...that's karma

also, people need to educate themselves on the shit

dont get a phobia about public gyms now..they've always been nasty af

you could probably catch corona from a coworker before you caught anything from the gym

Stopped going to the gym over a month ago. Don't know why anyone would risk it

nah, he was being a dick...that's karma

also, people need to educate themselves on the shit

dont get a phobia about public gyms now..they've always been nasty af

you could probably catch corona from a coworker before you caught anything from the gym
Shit man trying to avoid anything and everything that may lead to that shit if possible.....I thought I had the shit 2 weeks ago.....went to the hospital they said I was Gucci lol

I dont know shit bout policy, but this cant be the right move for a country as large as ours. I feel they're bout to do everything else but admit this virus is really pointing out flaws in our healthcare system.
It's a good move. Europe is free flow travel and it's spreading liek wild fire over there.

Back