Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

what does that have to do with how ONE party is directly contributing to the shitty handling of this situation? lol

One side clearly thinks the shit is no big deal as their constituents are sick and dying.

You can try to shit on the dems equally for this... but the republicans are the ones that are in power right now.. and ultimately responsible for how this shit is being handled

say it with me: MEDICARE 4 ALL

UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE

SAY IT WITH ME: I SHOULDNT LIVE IN A COUNTRY WHERE PPL HAVE TO CROWNFUND THEIR MEDICAL EXPENSES

SAY IT WITH ME: CAPTALISM IS THE REASON WHY THIS THING WILL SPREAD RAPIDLY AND THE MOST VULNERABLE WILL DIE

58535ABD-CA39-477B-B1F6-608609466F7D.gif

who did you vote for again?????

:huh2:

ok

say it with me: MEDICARE 4 ALL

UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE

SAY IT WITH ME: I SHOULDNT LIVE IN A COUNTRY WHERE PPL HAVE TO CROWNFUND THEIR MEDICAL EXPENSES

SAY IT WITH ME: CAPTALISM IS THE REASON WHY THIS THING WILL SPREAD RAPIDLY AND THE MOST VULNERABLE WILL DIE

View attachment 246314

who did you vote for again?????

:huh2:

ok

lol one side wants medicare for all and universal healthcare.

The other could give a fuck about you or your health. If you cant afford it.. tough shit...

but voting doesn't matter and supporting community activists alone will solve all of our issues right? lol

lol one side wants medicare for all and universal healthcare.

The other could give a fuck about you or your health. If you cant afford it.. tough shit...

but voting doesn't matter and supporting community activists alone will solve all of our issues right? lol

inori is it?
:ualreadyknow:

ummmmm continue to vote ur way out of oppression in a country that wants u dead and i’ll focus on more tangible ideas and concepts.

inori is it?
:ualreadyknow:

ummmmm continue to vote ur way out of oppression in a country that wants u dead and i’ll focus on more tangible ideas and concepts.

Race is it?

:dfbruh:

I hope you realize one day that we can all do more than one thing at once.

We can vote when it's time to do so AND focus on more concrete tangibles and concepts outside of the voting booth in our daily lives at the same time.

I wish you the best lol

Race is it?

:dfbruh:

I hope you realize one day that we can all do more than one thing at once.

We can vote when it's time to do so AND focus on more concrete tangibles and concepts outside of the voting booth in our daily lives at the same time.

I wish you the best lol

be blessed my friend

Back