Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Ight so I had a meeting at my job (IT DEPARTMENT) we are preparing for a shutdown anyday now so we have to scramble and prepare to provide support from home,

The clinicians will use a telehealth service to serve clients and will provide back up support for them from home

This shit is the worst

Trump looks terrible

I hope they get it together before it spreads to my city

to stop wide spread infection we need testing kits (like yesterday) and centers/hospitals etc for those infected. thats it.

im sick of hearing about 5 ppl being infected in a state with millions of ppl it doesnt do anything but create hysteria.

all we got going on here is niggas panicking, jobs closing down prematurely and misinformation.

its a fucking mess

to stop wide spread infection we need testing kits (like yesterday) and centers/hospitals etc for those infected. thats it.

im sick of hearing about 5 ppl being infected in a state with millions of ppl it doesnt do anything but create hysteria.

all we got going on here is niggas panicking, jobs closing down prematurely and misinformation.

its a fucking mess

Care to revisit your take on how voting doesn't matter and how a democrat would have handled this equally as shitty as Trump and his associates have?

ONE side defunded measures and organizations that are responsible for handling shit like this.
ONE side thinks this is a hoax and it's not a big deal.

but yeah... "the whole system is trash"

:foh5:

the test kits may or may not be free, dems have even parroted this same sentiment.

vaccine may or may not be free, dems have even parroted this same sentiment

the american project is an epic failure

keep hope alive tho

Some of you might find this interesting, but im sure a few others wont click because of who it is. Joe Rogan had this guy on yesterday. He talks specifics about this virus in the beginning.

Michael Osterholm is an internationally recognized expert in infectious disease epidemiology. He is Regents Professor, McKnight Presidential Endowed Chair in Public Health, the director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP), Distinguished Teaching Professor in the Division of Environmental Health Sciences, School of Public Health, a professor in the Technological Leadership Institute, College of Science and Engineering, and an adjunct professor in the Medical School, all at the University of Minnesota. Look for his book "Deadliest Enemy: Our War Against Deadly Germs" for more info. https://amzn.to/2IAzeLe

the test kits may or may not be free, dems have even parroted this same sentiment.

vaccine may or may not be free, dems have even parroted this same sentiment

the american project is an epic failure

keep hope alive tho

what does that have to do with how ONE party is directly contributing to the shitty handling of this situation? lol

One side clearly thinks the shit is no big deal as their constituents are sick and dying.

You can try to shit on the dems equally for this... but the republicans are the ones that are in power right now.. and ultimately responsible for how this shit is being handled

Back