Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

So nobody got fridges with water supply lines anymore?

I might be the only person that doesn't buy bottled water

im starting to have animosity towards the chinese.

i know this isnt right and probably how concentration camps are created

but still!!! im irked because this shit didnt have to happen

Isn't it abundantly clear now that this was happening regardless?

Has nothing to do with Chinese eating bats my nigga.

Catch up race.

Its very ignorant to blame the chinese. I know this.

Buuuuut I aint have chinese food in like a month now. Been missing some beef and broccoli with fried rice.

Also a few days back I was in the coffee shop with my boy and saw a group of Asian tourists walk in, and I walked the fuck out the back door with the quickness.

Buuuuut I aint have chinese food in like a month now. Been missing some beef and broccoli with fried rice.

Also a few days back I was in the coffee shop with my boy and saw a group of Asian tourists walk in, and I walked the fuck out the back door with the quickness.

I knowwwww its so hard! theres a chinese spot on every corner in philly. usually kids and the d boys hang out in them

they been empty all week

For real some beef and black bean sauce on rice noodles with some spicy shrimp.
Laaaawd.

We ain't had sushi sunday in almost 2 months.

Tragic.

Philly got some bomb chinese food too.

yes. i stopped eating from them months back tho when a lady was caught downtown collecting wildlife at independence park

yes. i stopped eating from them months back tho when a lady was caught downtown collecting wildlife at independence park

That's that authentic.

My partner Chinese and when he goes back home he said he don't eat nothing but kfc. No restaurants not even home cooked shit lmaooooo.

That shit happens every few months and everytime im like Im done with Chinese food and a week later Im on the phone ordering some sweet and sour chicken.

At this point i accepted their beef is everything but beef.

That shit happens every few months and everytime im like Im done with Chinese food and a week later Im on the phone ordering some sweet and sour chicken.

At this point i accepted their beef is everything but beef.

yeah I just eat what i think is shrimp *gulp* and broccoli :/

tenor.gif

I'm in tears. The internet dgaf

Isn't it abundantly clear now that this was happening regardless?

Has nothing to do with Chinese eating bats my nigga.

Catch up race.
It has everything to do with them eating bats and exotic animals that are carrying Diseases and viruses in their feces and blood that cross containment in these wet markets all over China,SARS and MERS has come from China and Middle East from Bats that were spreading to camels and more of these Viruses will continuously keep happening and spreading across the planet if the Chinese government doesn't put a stop to it.

Here is a link

Back