Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

I agree with you on the political part, but the bullshit is heavily weighted on the Republican side because of Trump. I mean, mask wearing being a political thing is crazy.

At the same time though, the left won’t accept anything less than a total shut down of everything because they know Trump won’t do it so they can constantly criticize him on that point. It makes him look even more incompetent than he already is and further hurts his chances of re-election.

If each side could cut the bullshit we might be able to get to some common sense solutions but that’s the political climate the right created and the left bought into when Obama got elected. Beat the other side no matter what.

This isn't true at all. A lockdown benefits no one and Trump doesn't need to be made to look incompetent.

This isn't true at all. A lockdown benefits no one and Trump doesn't need to be made to look incompetent.
Lack of a federal lockdown looks bad on Trump when people are dying from COVID, even though a federal lockdown isn’t needed because different areas of the country are getting impacted differently.

And since when did any politician say “let’s not go at the other side any more, they look bad enough.” They do all they can to make them look as bad as possible.

It's crazy that ppl think the politicization is one sided.

And it's always only the other side.

I think we can all agree the republicans are the poster children for the bullshit tho

Back