Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Fam there are literally 100s of scientific articles on the subject and the European equivalents of the US CDC all claims such.

This is from the Dutch cdc:

The larger droplets do not travel as far (rarely making it beyond 1.5 metres). Under normal circumstances, it would appear that there is a minimal risk of spreading the novel coronavirus through the small droplets that remain suspended in the air (known as aerosols). This is also supported by various scientific articles on this subject. This information also shows that ventilation systems (like air conditioners) do not seem to play a role in spreading the novel coronavirus. (Read the document on ‘Aerogenic spread of SARS-CoV-2 and ventilation systems’ – only in Dutch) It seems as though the virus may be in the small aerosolised droplets, but that the dose of virus in these smaller droplets is usually not enough to infect someone, except in very high concentrations, such as when ventilating a COVID-19 patient in intensive care.

That is the information that was initially spread early this year. I don't see the claim you made mentioned either. But there are more recent studies that show the virus is actually airborne. A couple hundred scientists are making that claim now.

"The World Health Organization has long held that the coronavirus is spread primarily by large respiratory droplets that, once expelled by infected people in coughs and sneezes, fall quickly to the floor.

But in an open letter to the W.H.O., 239 scientists in 32 countries have outlined the evidence showing that smaller particles can infect people, and are calling for the agency to revise its recommendations. The researchers plan to publish their letter in a scientific journal next week."

That is the information that was initially spread early this year. I don't see the claim you made mentioned either. But there are more recent studies that show the virus is actually airborne. A couple hundred scientists are making that claim now.

Keyword is indoors, what u just posted is literally in correlation with what I have stated...the virus spreads through aerosols, u could read up on what that is if u like... This is from your article:

scientists have been saying for months: The virus lingers in the air indoors, infecting those nearby.

If airborne transmission is a significant factor in the pandemic, especially in crowded spaces with poor ventilation, the consequences for containment will be significant. Masks may be needed indoors, even in socially-distant settings. Health care workers may need N95 masks that filter out even the smallest respiratory droplets as they care for coronavirus patients.

Keyword is indoors, what u just posted is literally in correlation with what I have stated...the virus spreads through aerosols, u could read up on what that is if u like... This is from your article:

scientists have been saying for months: The virus lingers in the air indoors, infecting those nearby.

If airborne transmission is a significant factor in the pandemic, especially in crowded spaces with poor ventilation, the consequences for containment will be significant. Masks may be needed indoors, even in socially-distant settings. Health care workers may need N95 masks that filter out even the smallest respiratory droplets as they care for coronavirus patients.

So you're not even going to acknowledge the change in thought since the information you shared was published? I can dig that.

Read up? What do you think I do with all the stories I've shared in this thread? Try that with another poster.

You still haven't shown where anyone has made the claim that you did in your initial post. I asked for a source showing that it is"accepted scientific fact regarding the Rona that there is basically zero chance of getting infected outside". You have yet to provide that.

So you're not even going to acknowledge the change in thought since the information you shared was published? I can dig that.

Read up? What do you think I do with all the stories I've shared in this thread? Try that with another poster.

You still haven't shown where anyone has made the claim that you did in your initial post. I asked for a source showing that it is"accepted scientific fact regarding the Rona that there is basically zero chance of getting infected outside". You have yet to provide that.

Did you actually read the links that you posted and mine? Granted I dont expect you to be able to read Dutch but again, you should be able to find 100s of articles in English stating that the virus is airborne, spreads via aerosols which is a disaster indoors in poorly ventilated areas - which I stated in this thread a month ago aswell. ..

Outdoors it is a different story, aerosols can't linger...

Did you actually read the links that you posted and mine? Granted I dont expect you to be able to read Dutch but again, you should be able to find 100s of articles in English stating that the virus is airborne, spreads via aerosols which is a disaster indoors in poorly ventilated areas - which I stated in this thread a month ago aswell. ..

Outdoors it is a different story, aerosols can't linger...

Again, none of what you're saying proves your statement and you have yet to provide a source stating that. You made the claim. Provide the source. Why should I have to search for it? You were quick to provide the other link. Why not provide the one that actually proves your statement to be true?

Again, none of what you're saying proves your statement and you have yet to provide a source stating that. You made the claim. Provide the source. Why should I have to search for it? You were quick to provide the other link. Why not provide the one that actually proves your statement to be true?

Because you'll find another way to stay willfully ignorant, regardless if I drop scientific links from the lancet or what not, u also don't seem to bother properly reading the links I sent you.

The fact that you're completely oblivious to another continent, where 400 million people are outdoors without masks and still seem to have diminished the Rona unlike the States should say enough.

If you are truly interested, all u have to do is Google 'how does corona spread outdoors?' since you have been going through the trouble to prove that the virus spreads indoors lol.

Because you'll find another way to stay willfully ignorant, regardless if I drop scientific links from the lancet or what not, u also don't seem to bother properly reading the links I sent you.

The fact that you're completely oblivious to another continent, where 400 million people are outdoors without masks and still seem to have diminished the Rona unlike the States should say enough.

If you are truly interested, all u have to do is Google 'how does corona spread outdoors?' since you have been going through the trouble to prove that the virus spreads indoors lol.

You did a lot of typing when you could have just posted a link to a story stating that it is "accepted scientific fact regarding the Rona that there is basically zero chance of getting infected outside".

You did a lot of typing when you could have just posted a link to a story stating that it is "accepted scientific fact regarding the Rona that there is basically zero chance of getting infected outside".

And you could have simply opened another tab and found what you were looking for with less words... We're to old for this bullshit fam lol.

I guess 400 million people of 27 different nations - with and without lockdown - all went through the eye of the needle simultaneously cause none were wearing masks outside while the Rona came and went...

And you could have simply opened another tab and found what you were looking for with less words... We're to old for this bullshit fam lol.

I guess 400 million people of 27 different nations - with and without lockdown - all went through the eye of the needle simultaneously cause none were wearing masks outside while the Rona came and went...

Get out your feelings and provide a link. Or, and I know this won't happen, you can just admit you tried to pass off your opinion as fact.

Do one of those two the next time you quote me or don't bother quoting me.

Get out your feelings and provide a link. Or, and I know this won't happen, you can just admit you tried to pass off your opinion as fact.

Do one of those two the next time you quote me or don't bother quoting me.

We live in a parallel universe fam. I'll admit it isn't literally 0%, Carry on.

Back