Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

When it comes to understanding the virus, it seems the US is still hanging around in february...and/or instead of focusing on fighting the virus properly everything related to it seems political...

This is a good example, here in Europe people all over the continent are not wearing any masks outdoors and in most countries not even indoors due to the accepted scientific fact regarding the Rona that there is basically zero chance of getting infected outside, the virus spreads inside in not properly ventilated areas...

Schools were the first to reopen all over the continent because research indicated that children below 15 have zero to no risks... They have been open for several months now...

It seems like trump and the rest of those fuckboys - of both political parties - are not interested in whatever would work against the virus and every damn newschannel can find some doctor willing to cosign whatever point theyre trying to make...

I know some of Yall don't wanna hear it but Denmark reopened the borders with 'fuck a lockdown' Sweden... The EU opened its borders with Morocco, Algeria, Tunesia, Japan etc...

Due to the spread of the virus, in countries like Holland, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain etc where the virus has been going unchecked since December - governments assume 5 to 15% of their population already had or have covid 19...meaning if it would be logistically possible for a country like Holland to test the entire 17 million populace today, they would get 1.7 million give or take positive tests/people who have antibodies...

Anyway, the good news is that governents over here are starting to distance themselves from vaccines and are starting to pump money into bloodbanks/labs like Sanquin, who believe to have a working medicine derived from antibodies when fall hits us...

Keep Yall head up, slowly but steady were getting there...

When it comes to understanding the virus, it seems the US is still hanging around in february...and/or instead of focusing on fighting the virus properly everything related to it seems political...

This is a good example, here in Europe people all over the continent are not wearing any masks outdoors and in most countries not even indoors due to the accepted scientific fact regarding the Rona that there is basically zero chance of getting infected outside, the virus spreads inside in not properly ventilated areas...

Schools were the first to reopen all over the continent because research indicated that children below 15 have zero to no risks... They have been open for several months now...

It seems like trump and the rest of those fuckboys - of both political parties - are not interested in whatever would work against the virus and every damn newschannel can find some doctor willing to cosign whatever point theyre trying to make...

I know some of Yall don't wanna hear it but Denmark reopened the borders with 'fuck a lockdown' Sweden... The EU opened its borders with Morocco, Algeria, Tunesia, Japan etc...

Due to the spread of the virus, in countries like Holland, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain etc where the virus has been going unchecked since December - governments assume 5 to 15% of their population already had or have covid 19...meaning if it would be logistically possible for a country like Holland to test the entire 17 million populace today, they would get 1.7 million give or take positive tests/people who have antibodies...

Anyway, the good news is that governents over here are starting to distance themselves from vaccines and are starting to pump money into bloodbanks/labs like Sanquin, who believe to have a working medicine derived from antibodies when fall hits us...

Keep Yall head up, slowly but steady were getting there...

You need to post sources for your assertion that it is a "accepted scientific fact regarding the Rona that there is basically zero chance of getting infected outside".

You need to post sources for your assertion that it is a "accepted scientific fact regarding the Rona that there is basically zero chance of getting infected outside".

Fam there are literally 100s of scientific articles on the subject and the European equivalents of the US CDC all claims such.

This is from the Dutch cdc:

The larger droplets do not travel as far (rarely making it beyond 1.5 metres). Under normal circumstances, it would appear that there is a minimal risk of spreading the novel coronavirus through the small droplets that remain suspended in the air (known as aerosols). This is also supported by various scientific articles on this subject. This information also shows that ventilation systems (like air conditioners) do not seem to play a role in spreading the novel coronavirus. (Read the document on ‘Aerogenic spread of SARS-CoV-2 and ventilation systems’ – only in Dutch) It seems as though the virus may be in the small aerosolised droplets, but that the dose of virus in these smaller droplets is usually not enough to infect someone, except in very high concentrations, such as when ventilating a COVID-19 patient in intensive care.

I'm vaccinated for a lot of things and my son as well but I'm not gonna vaccinate either one of us for a virus that we might have antibodies for and labs worldwide - including in the country I reside backed by its government - are developing medication for said virus...

This is the whole problem, most governments aren't working together... Everyone and their madre knows those first badges of vaccines are gonna be horrible lol smh.

Mofo is talking about 'getting it right' but he knows gottdamn well it would take years for a proper vaccine to get introduced to the market...

Back