Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

I‘m not to the point of being ‘scared’ of catching this shit but I do live in LA where apparently it’s a state of emergency out here. Shits getting sold out at stores out here..

I’m somewhat of a germaphobe already

I already cough & sneeze in to my arms

wash my hands frequently

wipe down surfaces before I touch them when I’m at work (at the airport)

wipe down my phone and iPad after I get home

and I usually sanitize my hands before I touch anything in my car

Don’t know what else we’re supposed to do to try and avoid this shit.
Sadly.....It ain't about what you do. It's them other nasty mfs

I ain't never had the flu, strep throat, I don't have allergies, I rarely get catch a cold none of that shit

If I ever (knock on wood) catch this virus, this fasho some manufactured shit that was created in a lab somewhere

You niggas that love to claim you never catch shit are the ones that die from these super flu's. The rest of us have bodies conditioned for the smoke and our immune systems won't go into shock and do the most.

I'm just saying.

You niggas that love to claim you never catch shit are the ones that die from these super flu's. The rest of us have bodies conditioned for the smoke and our immune systems won't go into shock and do the most.

I'm just saying.

My whole family got sick with a virus around New Year. I'm talking sore throats, can't talk, no appetite, coughing up lungs and I walked through that shit unscathed.

Majority of my team had the stomach flu in mid January not I. No sir not me.

This that Chaka Zulu, Mansa Musa, Sonni Ali, Wakanda forever blood pumping through my veins.

giphy.gif

My whole family got sick with a virus around New Year. I'm talking sore throats, can't talk, no appetite, coughing up lungs and I walked through that shit unscathed.

Majority of my team had the stomach flu in mid January not I. No sir not me.

This that Chaka Zulu, Mansa Musa, Sonni Ali, Wakanda forever blood pumping through my veins.

giphy.gif

You know yall got the same...

Aii bet.

:hahaha:

I ain't never had the flu, strep throat, I don't have allergies, I rarely get catch a cold none of that shit

If I ever (knock on wood) catch this virus, this fasho some manufactured shit that was created in a lab somewhere

I was just thinkin this same shit to myself the other day. I haven't had a cold in about 4 years.

Smh. I wanted to make a you dead post but i'll keep it serious. Stay home as much as you can fam. And stock up on shit, not cause this shit is actually gonna be out of control but cause mfers are stupid.
Yeah I ordered extra water for my water cooler and got some cans but I could get more

thanks

Back