Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

So if 5G is harmful aren't we all fucked??

Both those vids either say it's not dangerous or there isn't enough evidence to conclusively say it's dangerous

I always knew about the "cell phones can give u cancer" scare but the 5G shit is new to me
5G like all cell signals are part of the natural radio frequency spectrum(waves) which is basic radiation. The thing about 5G it's a extremely powerful radio wave. More wave means more radiation. If it's boosted to high it can be harmful.

Those cell tower radios have to be tuned just right and of not it would boost the radiation wave meaning all bad for living things. It's basically a hit or miss and a wait and see how this stuff plays out could be harmless or deadly. 5G might not affect you and I but might affect regular cold virus making it a super virus they don't know.

Man I was at the gym on the treadmill getting a run in and it was a whole bunch of empty treadmills. Yall know how mfers always keep a unused treadmill between them and the next person as long as the gym aint packed. This was that and more. There was a ton of empty treadmills where he could picked any one and had no one near him.

How this mfer with all these empty treadmills comes right next to me? Im thinking like man this corona virus shit going on why the fuck you coming up right next me?

I gave this mfer the meanest sticky face, put my music louder, and started rapping along to whatever was playing. That mfer left after like 2 minutes.

Wanted to put hands on his bitch ass. Its trash having to be civilized and worry bout consequences.

Man I was at the gym on the treadmill getting a run in and it was a whole bunch of empty treadmills. Yall know how mfers always keep a unused treadmill between them and the next person as long as the gym aint packed. This was that and more. There was a ton of empty treadmills where he could picked any one and had no one near him.

How this mfer with all these empty treadmills comes right next to me? Im thinking like man this corona virus shit going on why the fuck you coming up right next me?

I gave this mfer the meanest sticky face, put my music louder, and started rapping along to whatever was playing. That mfer left after like 2 minutes.

Wanted to put hands on his bitch ass. Its trash having to be civilized and worry bout consequences.

That shit infuriates me every time. I seriously hate that shit. Why do people do that???

That shit infuriates me every time. I seriously hate that shit. Why do people do that???

Yo that shit pisses me off on a regular day with nothing going on. But now with this corona shit going on? Like move around fam. Its all these empty spots and you wanna come run next to me. Still mad at that shit hours later.

I don't blame you.
In these times I'm going straight to ignorant shit when something like that happens. Move from me.

Crying. Me and my boy used to troll everyone at a club we worked with that curb your enthusiasm track whenever they did some dumb shit lmao.

This shit made me msg my boy. We were beefing and haven't spoken since September but this shit made me remember the big picture. Remember something I've been missing in life lately.

I know its nothing to you but I appreciate you for this @VIBE

This shit made me msg my boy. We were beefing and haven't spoken since September but this shit made me remember the big picture. Remember something I've been missing in life lately.

I know its nothing to you but I appreciate you for this @VIBE
Now only if I can get an apology.
I don't want to risk get coronavirus just to come beat your ass and start coughing and looking flabby and sick.

Now only if I can get an apology.
I don't want to risk get coronavirus just to come beat your ass and start coughing and looking flabby and sick.

You know you always welcomed to come get your chin checked and eye blacked my guy.

You know you always welcomed to come get your chin checked and eye blacked my guy.
Only thing saving you is the virus.
You best thank and continue to pray to the corona Gawd.

You almost got slump on ya busiest night.

But instead of smoke...
I don't want no virus

Back