Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

I don't know how the service industry is going to make it.

Are ppl going to be willing die to go to these places. Or the classic American arrogance "it won't happen to me."
i dont want to be that guy....but the flu kills people and aint stop people from going out.

Are ppl jus going to be willing die jus to go to these places. Or the classic American arrogance "it won't happen to me."
Domino's had an interesting commercial that said we bake our pizzas at 450 degrees and no one touches them after that. I thought that was clever.

I'm still not eating fast food

Even if it is, there will be a substantial portion of the population that flat out refuses the vaccine. I think that’s the greater threat.

And this is cool.

Right now the issue with people refusing to follow stay at home orders and going to the beach is that they'll get other people sick. Fuck around and get me sick at the door, then i get my parents sick and shit.

With a vaccine that protects most people, the mfers that want to believe in conspiracies can do what they want. If they wanna risk their lives, more power to them.

not disputing anything here.

yellow fever and vacs on cards is one thing.
YOU have control over it.

what im saying about M.I.T. is like an infrared ink.

im almost finished making my thread about mass surveillance and vaccine tracking,.

You know there is literally 0 proof that Bill Gates is working on anything that has to do with surveillance and vaccine tracking right?

Literally everything posted in here about things Bill Gates is working on is false.

A mfer saying Bill Gates is working on something is not proof.

There are no patents, no research, not a single piece of investigative journalism on any of this.

I mean stupid mfers are stupid mfers, but cmon fam, you know better.

Literally no different than Trump supporters believing false claims in the face of facts. Mfers just discard facts and believe what some guy wrote online with no sources at all.

You know there is literally 0 proof that Bill Gates is working on anything that has to do with surveillance and vaccine tracking right?

Literally everything posted in here about things Bill Gates is working on is false.

There are no patents, no research, not a single piece of investigative journalism on any of this.

if i paid or invested in something....does that not make me apart of it? that would be helping the research.

why you dont want bill to be guilty?

You sure about the bold?

if i paid or invested in something....does that not make me apart of it? that would be helping the research.

why you dont want bill to be guilty?

Man I gives a fuck bout Bill. I dont think hes a messiah like the other side thinks either.

But its just bothersome to see a ton of articles posted and all the be from some guy in his basement with 0 proof and 0 sources.

Im cool with any piece of investigative journalism being done. The source dont even have to be good. Could be the garbage man that picks up the garbage that his MIT group uses or a janitor from any of his facilities.

Instead im seeing a ton of post some mfer is writing from his basement just to get clicks and get paid. Like not 1 article with a source pointing to a patent or any type of published research has been posted yet.

Disinformation gets on my nerves is all. Crazy to see the "smarter side" do the same thing as dumb ass trump supporters.

Man I gives a fuck bout Bill. I dont think hes a messiah like the other side thinks either.

But its just bothersome to see a ton of articles posted and all the be from some guy in his basement with 0 proof and 0 sources.

Im cool with any piece of investigative journalism being done. The source dont even have to be good. Could be the garbage man that picks up the garbage that his MIT group uses or a janitor from any of his facilities.

Instead im seeing a ton of post some mfer is writing from his basement just to get clicks and get paid. Like not 1 article with a source pointing to a patent or any type of published research has been posted yet.

Disinformation gets on my nerves is all. Crazy to see the "smarter side" do the same thing as dumb ass trump supporters.
i dont want no smoke......

Today.

but i got you.

ohh i got you.

i dont want no smoke......

Today.

but i got you.

ohh i got you.

Lets just remember the same people who are publishing and pushing these articles on Bill Gates are also the same ones saying Dr.Fauci was investing in labs in Wuhan China.

Clearly anything to shift blame from Trump. If they can even get 10-15% of the populations to believe these theories, thats a win for Trump. Hes gonna need every vote he can get.

And in the middle of that, whats happening? Yall in here starting to post and believe them same articles that the far right is posting to protect their fuhrer.

The whole world is under attacks by the Elites like Bill Gates, and only Trump can save us from them.

Smh.

Do better Dos.

Are ppl going to be willing to die to go to these places. Or the classic American arrogance "it won't happen to me."

Had to have a hard conversation with my partner about this. Like how do we go back to normal after this shit? Do we want to? He doesn't seem to give af. I'm thinking about just getting out of the entire thing. Might be time to do something else.

Lets just remember the same people who are publishing and pushing these articles on Bill Gates are also the same ones saying Dr.Fauci was investing in labs in Wuhan China.

Clearly anything to shift blame from Trump. If they can even get 10-15% of the populations to believe these theories, thats a win for Trump. Hes gonna need every vote he can get.

And in the middle of that, whats happening? Yall in here starting to post and believe them same articles that the far right is posting to protect their fuhrer.

The whole world is under attacks by the Elites like Bill Gates, and only Trump can save us from them.

Smh.

Do better Dos.
aye man......
i said i read stuff an dont post it because i dont know if its true.

im not saying gates trying to take over the world....but he is trying to track vaccines.
he said huimself he wants to track vaccines in places like africa because of a poor system of tracking.

this i have proof of him saying himself.

i didnt say i believe all that other stuff. i may have said i heard about it.

dassit

aye man......

im not saying gates trying to take over the world....but he is trying to track vaccines.
he said huimself he wants to track vaccines in places like africa because of a poor system of tracking.

dassit

are you talking about this?

aye man......

dassit

The proof you have is him saying that one day it will be possible to track vaccines digitally. Nothing bout him doing or working on anything of that nature.

Yall took that and flipped it to travel restrictions without vaccines and microchips in vaccines cause some mfer in his basement wrote an article saying it.

I keep talking bout the mfer in his basement because its true btw. Writing false stories disguised as real articles and posting them for clicks is a full time job that mfers either do as freelancers or have companies pay them to do it.

Back