Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Even if it is, there will be a substantial portion of the population that flat out refuses the vaccine. I think that’s the greater threat.

especially w that stupid Bill Gates conspiracy now floating around about vaccines and microchips... smh

but hes invested in vaccine tracking thru M.I.T and other things tho

My wife works in the nursing field, she’s an LVN (& w her knowledge, she really should be a doctor, but that’s not something she wants)

she broke it all down and said the microchipping to keep track of vaccines is illogical. We can easily be blood tested to prove our vaccinations. She said the talk of “vaccine cards” is also stupid, this is why we carry our yellow shot records. Not to mention, we are in the system at the doctors office.

My wife works in the nursing field, she’s an LVN (& w her knowledge, she really should be a doctor, but that’s not something she wants)

she broke it all down and said the microchipping to keep track of vaccines is illogical. We can easily be blood tested to prove our vaccinations. She said the talk of “vaccine cards” is also stupid, this is why we carry our yellow shot records. Not to mention, we are in the system at the doctors office.
not disputing anything here.

yellow fever and vacs on cards is one thing.
YOU have control over it.

what im saying about M.I.T. is like an infrared ink.

im almost finished making my thread about mass surveillance and vaccine tracking,.

Back