Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

lol

WTF does the postal service need $89 billion for?

I could understand if they needed a few million......or a few hundred million......but 89 BILLION DOLLARS???

FOH.

Can't blame them for trying though.

They see all these other corporations/industries asking for bailouts, so they figure they might as well try and get some bailout money too.

Related video:

If they gave a shit they could've still threw them some type of relief, doesn't have to be the asking amount.

Trump isn't trying to throw them a dime.

My pops was quarantined with a bunch of corona symptoms for 2 weeks, and had 2 doctor appointments and couldnt get tested. This is in NJ.

Keep in mind my pops is 60 and has diabetes.

He lost sense of taste and smell. Then came a sore throat. Then crazy back and body pain. And then he was sweating a ton for about a week. So much sweat that he had to change his clothes multiple times a day. He also showed some other symptoms. It was clear as day that he had the corona.

But, because his fever never got above a 100, and because he was never short of breath, they didnt test him.

That also meant they didnt test the rest of my family. Lets remember, one of the preconditions of getting tested was being in contact with someone who had it.

And sadly, the last 2 weeks everyone in my family, including me, have had mild corona symptoms.

And none of us could get tested.

Now imagine how many families went through this same shit. So no matter what they said about testing being enough, dont believe them.

At this point my pops is good btw. So is the whole fam. We just hoping theres no relapse.

We blessed that symptoms for my pops were never bad enough to go to the emergency room and shit.

Would have loved to get pops and the rest of my fam tested though.

My pops was quarantined with a bunch of corona symptoms for 2 weeks, and had 2 doctor appointments and couldnt get tested. This is in NJ.

He lost sense of taste and smell. Then came a sore throat. Then crazy back and body pain. And then he was sweating a ton for about a week. So much sweat that he had to change his clothes multiple times a day. He also showed some other symptoms. It was clear as day that he had the corona.

But, because his fever never got above a 100, and because he was never short of breath, they didnt test him.

That also meant they didnt test the rest of my family. Lets remember, one of the preconditions of getting tested was being in contact with someone who had it.

And sadly, the last 2 weeks everyone in my family, including me, have had mild corona symptoms.

Now imagine how many families went through this same shit. So no matter what they said about testing being enough, dont believe them.

At this point my pops is good btw. So is the whole fam. We just hoping theres no relapse.

We blessed that symptoms for my pops were never bad enough to go to the emergency room and shit.

Damn that's fucked up good to hear y'all are good for time being tho

damn that's fucked up that none of yall could get tested even with some showing many of the known symptoms.

Glad to hear none of your fam had major complications from it tho

Damn bruh. Stay up.

Damn that's fucked up good to hear y'all are good for time being tho
damn that's fucked up that none of yall could get tested even with some showing many of the known symptoms.

Glad to hear none of your fam had major complications from it tho

Appreciate yall fam.

I just posted that to show how fucking hard it still is to get tested.

If I had to pick, ofcourse I rather my pops case be mild that they dont test, rather then he be fucked up and they gotta test him.

But it still shouldnt be that hard to get tested. And then you hear trumps dumb ass on tv everynight talking bout how good testing is. Shits crazy.

Damn bruh. Stay up.

Preciate you fam.

We good though. Pops back on his feet and chilling. The rest of us are good.

Shit coulda got tons worse.

I aint even mad or upset at the whole thing. At this point better to catch a mild case and recover than not catch it all.

Just mad at how mfers could sweat a gallon and still not get tested, and then see trump talking bout theres no issue with teating.

Just need 5 minutes with that mfer in a room and ill be good.

Back