Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

So I gotta say... I've been working from home since the 90's so I got this shit on lock pretty much. But now that my girl is WFH too my whole masturbation schedule is shot to shit. And by schedule I mean whenever I get suitably bored.

I feel like a fucking monk out here right now. We need a vaccine now! I'm about to start a telethon.

View attachment 265247

What's everyone thoughts on Trump aggressively resisting a USPS bailout/relief????

lol

WTF does the postal service need $89 billion for?

I could understand if they needed a few million......or a few hundred million......but 89 BILLION DOLLARS???

FOH.

Can't blame them for trying though.

They see all these other corporations/industries asking for bailouts, so they figure they might as well try and get some bailout money too.

Related video:

lol

WTF does the postal service need $89 billion for?

I could understand if they needed a few million......or a few hundred million......but 89 BILLION DOLLARS???

FOH.

Can't blame them for trying though.

They see all these other corporations/industries asking for bailouts, so they figure they might as well try and get some bailout money too.

Related video:

I mean i get that the USPS kinda has to exist... but what's the point of them besides delivering junk mail nowadays? They coulda cashed in during the amazon explosion but they were too busy half-assing it with government jobs and got undercut by the private sector and fulfilling the republican wet dream so fuck them.

I mean i get that the USPS kinda has to exist... but what's the point of them besides delivering junk mail nowadays? They coulda cashed in during the amazon explosion but they were too busy half-assing it with government jobs and got undercut by the private sector and fulfilling the republican wet dream so fuck them.

Usps is actually more profitable than fed ex or ups...the only difference is they are mandated by law to pay workers pensions.

Amazon uses mainly usps because they deliver to more areas and charges amazon cheaper rates.

This is just a political stunt by trump. Usps is a miniscule fraction of the budget.

So I gotta say... I've been working from home since the 90's so I got this shit on lock pretty much. But now that my girl is WFH too my whole masturbation schedule is shot to shit. And by schedule I mean whenever I get suitably bored.

I feel like a fucking monk out here right now. We need a vaccine now! I'm about to start a telethon.
Maybe make love to your wife? Lol.

Back