Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Logic says that the reason the numbers are "leveling" is because of the actions being taken at the time.
It doesn't mean the virus got bored, gave up, and went away.
It means that social distancing, stay at home orders, and etc are working.

Returning America back to normal means no longer doing all the stuff that is working against the virus.
The coronavirus numbers will naturally rise again and worsen.
This notion of reopening businesses so soon will likely be regretted.

Logic says that the reason the numbers are "leveling" is because of the actions being taken at the time.
It doesn't mean the virus got bored, gave up, and went away.
It means that social distancing, stay at home orders, and etc are working.

Returning America back to normal means no longer doing all the stuff that is working against the virus.
The coronavirus numbers will naturally rise again and worsen.
This notion of reopening businesses so soon will likely be regretted.
I think I'm going to take off until July. Fuck that.

Shit ain't right back there

I think I'm going to take off until July. Fuck that.

Shit ain't right back there

There's not even a vaccine.
Actually, they may be looking at how treatable it is.
Looking to see how the number of recoveries compares.
There are known health issues people just live with or receive some treatment for.
Diabetes and the common cold are such examples.
No vaccine and they are both highly profitable because of it.

Or we can chalk it up to Trump's known incompetence.
Or both.
The public suffers either way.

There's not even a vaccine.
Actually, they may be looking at how treatable it is.
Looking to see how the number of recoveries compares.
There are known health issues people just live with or receive some treatment for.
Diabetes and the common cold are such examples.
No vaccine and they are both highly profitable because of it.

Or we can chalk it up to Trump's known incompetence.
Or both.
The public suffers either way.
It's no profit in vaccines.....It's profit in treatments of the symptoms

i swear man...........we need to better protect the elderly

Surgeon General Jerome Adams Says He Meant No Offense When Questioned About Comments on People of Color at Briefing

PBS’ Yamiche Alcindor confronted Surgeon General Jerome Adams on his statement that “African-Americans and Latinos should avoid alcohol, drugs and tobacco,” clarifying that people were offended by the language he used.

“I have a quick question for you. You said that African-Americans and Latinos should avoid cool, drugs and tobacco. You also said, ‘do it for you Abuela, do it for big momma and papa,” she said. “There are some people online that are already offended by that language and the idea that you’re saying behaviors might be leading to these high death rates.”

“Could you talk about whether or not — I guess have a response to the people that might be offended by the language you used?” Alcindor asked.

“I’ve been meeting with the NAACP, with the National Medical Association, with others. I actually talked with Derek Johnson multiple times this week, the head of the NAACP, and we need targeted outreach to the African-American community and I use the language that is used in my family,” Adams explained.”I have a Puerto Rican brother-in-law. I call my granddaddy, granddaddy. I have relatives who call their grandparents big momma. So that is not meant to be offensive.”

“It is not just about what you do but you also are not helpless,” he added. “We need to do our part at the federal level, we need people to do their part at the state level and we need everyone, black, brown, white, whatever color you are, to follow the president’s guidelines, the coronavirus guidelines and do their part.”

“So you recommend that all Americans avoid tobacco, alcohol and drug use?” Alcindor asked.

“Absolutely. It is especially important for people who are at risk in comorbidities, but yes, all Americans,” Adams clarified.

Last edited:

Im not surprised he would think something like that. He is a black person who works for Donald Trump. Im jus surprised he would say it out loud

It jus shows u what he thinks of his own ppl.

Uncle Ruckus would be proud

Back