Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Right? As if one (Ebola) has anything to do with the other (COV-19).

I'm really starting to believe they are trying to now make Black People the face of Bad Health and deadly diseases.
i was always curious on how the spanish flu and black plague worked out in africa.

i mean...people didnt have the same type of access as they do now.

I had to GOAT this as well. I was just telling my older cousin that this might be a time to link up with family for a few months or however long it takes until this world crisis to go away. I told him if you have immediate family like parents, siblings etc to move into together and work together. Shop together, so one won't be without. What one lack, the other might have under one roof.

Word. For me my parents are 59, and 55. Pops has diabetes, cholesterol, and a bunch of other pre existing conditions. I live about 600 miles from my parents, and had to come to NJ to stay with them before shit got really bad.

In glad I did. I been able to keep them inside, along with my little sister, and been able do their shopping and shit.

Positive for me, is I been eating good like a mfer. Feeling good like a mfer. I noticed how lucky I am that my fam eats healthy as fuck, most of the time. Ima try to get back to cooking more and eating out less when I get back to my apartment.

Dont get me wrong, being 30 and staying with my parents kind of sucks, especially cause i def cant get any pussy here, and bout a month in that shit getting to me but its whatever.

Just rather be by my parents and hope they never need me rather than have them need me and Im not around.

Last edited:
Word. For me my parents are 59, and 55. Pops has diabetes, cholesterol, and a bunch of other pre existing conditions. I live about 600 miles from my parents, and had to come to NJ to stay with them before shit got really bad.

In glad I did. I been able to keep them inside, along with my little sister, and been able do their shopping and shit.

Positive for me, is I been eating good like a mfer. Feeling good like a mfer. I noticed how lucky I am that my fam eats healthy as fuck, most of the time. Ima try to get back to cooking more and eating out less when I get back to my apartment.

Dont get me wrong, being 30 and staying with parents kind of sucks, especially cause i def cant get any pussy here, and bout a month in that shit getting to me but its whatever.

Just rather be by my parents and hope they never need rather than have them need me and Im not around.
GOAT shit.

i dont even want to beat the breaks off you now.

you good peeps for doing that.

i was always curious on how the spanish flu and black plague worked out in africa.

i mean...people didnt have the same type of access as they do now.

I dont remember much about the spanish flu, but the black plague was in Asia, middle east, and africa for hundreds of years before it hit europe.

Europe was isolated as fuck at the time, whereas Middle East, Africa, and Asia kept up a ton of trade with each other.

During the crusades though, europeans went to the middle east and brought back rats carrying the plague and in a few decades that shit rocked europe.

Im sure lots of people died in Africa, Asia, and middle east due to the plague, but by the Europe was getting hit hard, other parts of the world had built a decent immunity to it.

Keep in mind, the plague killed 1/3rd of the population in the 1200 to 1400s, but it also came back and killed millions in the 1600s and maybe even 1800s. I might have my centuries wrong.

That mfer still kills thousands of people in the current day too.

i swear man...........we need to better protect the elderly

can we fast forward to november already
I'm sick of this administration
sick of this shit show
sick of these politics
and sick of the reporting on this dunce
i hate hearing two different things. all the shit they feeding yall in the states ...smdh.

i hate misinformation. makes shit hard to believe.

Back