Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

They running with this narrative on a federal level. You niggas better wake up and see what time it is. You're on the fucking clock.

Lmao funny af

92731073_1104517946575464_7661152896402063360_n.jpg

For a couple of weeks some black people were gloating about not catching this virus all over social media smh ,we don't have to broadcast that all over the internet
I still don't even understand where that dumb shit came from. One of the reasons I deleted my Twitter a long time ago. The amount of baseless retarded takes I saw on a daily basis was too much.

From what I read (maybe @King Freeman can correct me)

Canadians "who lost income due to virus" can qualify for up to $2k/mo for four months

Which is comparable to unemployed in US getting that one time $1200 (more if u have dependents) check then another $600/wk = $2400/mo for four months NOT INCLUDING state unemployment benefits

That tweet took shit way out of context to shit on US

Someone correct me if wrong

Canadians "who lost income due to virus" can qualify for up to $2k/mo for four months

Which is comparable to unemployed in US getting that one time $1200 (more if u have dependents) check then another $600/wk = $2400/mo for four months NOT INCLUDING state unemployment benefits

For the record I don’t think the US should be throwing money at people who didn’t lose income either. Just goes to show how simplistic the approach has been.

For the record I don’t think the US should be throwing money at people who didn’t lose income either. Just goes to show how simplistic the approach has been.
The stimulus package itself has flaws that's undeniable

Just stating the tweet is very misleading (I only looked at Canada's numbers)

Unemployed get wayyyyyy more here than canada

Screenshot_20200410-223400.png

The stimulus pack here also gives you extra for kids/dependents $300/kid

And they also giving out a one time goods and services tax for $400 in may.

They don't include that shit cause not everyone is eligible.

Employment insurance here can go for 45 weeks as well.

Ted lieu trying to be slick but knows exactly what it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back