Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Oh Without a doubt. And yes I think Americans are stupid but I don't think Donald Trump is winning this election this time. Yall can't ALL be stupid LOLOL SMMFH.
Right now the worst case scenario for me is these lazy fucks that hate Trump and see what hes doing, dont fucking vote. They just stay home and assume everyone else is voting so they dont have to. White all these racist psychos are in line voting their ass off.

Its just like jury duty. People be outraged when people get found not guilt for wild shit, but not outraged to actually show up.

My view on jury duty changed when i was like 22 or 23. I forgot to lie and say I couldnt do it because of school and had to go in. The case they had was a black guy fighting a charge of resisting arrest to the DA(it sounded like bullshit btw). But as they were having people tell them about themselves, so the attorneys to see who they wanted to pick, this middle aged white lady said some wild shit that had everyone turn and looked at her. She straight up said " My daddy was a cop and taught me cops always do the right thing and they never lie, so I'll always believe the word of a police officer". I couldnt believe I heard that shit. I was like the only young black man there too and there were like only 3 black people in total for selection.

Naturally I wasnt picked, even tho they had us there literally all day. But you know who they did pick? One black person, which was this 1 older Haitian church lady and that goofy white lady that said she believes cops no matter what. After that shit and seeing guilty white people walk, while blacks get charged with clear bullshit and get football numbers. I knew I had to start showing up.

Having faith in American is only gunna get you robbed, not helped.

Last edited:
People dont understand, wet market arent there because they just love foreign animals in their soup, the country is beyond over populated so food shortage is a HUGE problem so they get these animals and shit they can find to make up for the lack of food. They really just trying to survive but not sure what the solution is? But there needs to be one!

People dont understand, wet market arent there because they just love foreign animals in their soup, the country is beyond over populated so food shortage is a HUGE problem so they get these animals and shit they can find to make up for the lack of food. They really just trying to survive but not sure what the solution is? But there needs to be one!

I'm not disagreeing with you.
But there's got to be some sticks to make a fire to cook with.
A friend of mine that lived in Japan says they are very clean with their live food at least.
It sounds more like that wet market in China is just reckless with their food.

91809270_1881395781994863_3762368935861682176_n.jpg

Might make separate thread on this BUT is he greedy or is it just business

Is he charging $30,000/day or $30,000 per patient.

If he's only charging $30K per day for the city to use the entire hospital, that's really not as bad as it seems price wise.

Granted, it still makes him a despicable human being for trying to profit from a situation like this.

The smarter thing to do would be to find a way to finesse it into a tax write-off.

Back