Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

They never stopped

Bat meat, pangolins and other "exotic" meats are still for sale and consumption. I saw a docu where they were explaining how a lot of that shit is ran by organized crime rings.

Which to me means there's a lotta powerful ppl connected to it and so the government ain't as effective as it could be at stopping the shit

Triad is the government in china. Fake news.

LOOOOOOLLLLLLOOOOOLLLLLLLLL Bruh she said it on her twitter !!
She a bird with face tats. I dont be believing these ho's.

And you putting too much faith into logic when dealing with the american people. If you lived here for a few years and traveled around, you'd know that Trump has a real shot at reelection. White people here would really rather lose everything than let someone with a 'D' in front of their name win or give brown people a fair playing field. Its crazy.

I mean the white Cubans in Fl are a great example. Majority of them had money in Cuba but when Castro took over, they had to grab everything and start over in Miami. When they're running for election or have a public speech, they love mentioning the sob story of them being immigrants ect. But at the same time, they get laws changed to allow Cubans to stay if they touch land in FL, but have Haitians immediately sent back. And they're all pretty much vote Republican and side with American white people in hating Mexicans and other immigrants.

People here are ignorant af, thats why thinking they have this election in the bag will sink the Dems once again. Also lame candidates arnt helping either

OK so you won't present any evidence to backup your argument... lol bet
They are reopening wet markets in China

preciate the links

They never stopped

Bat meat, pangolins and other "exotic" meats are still for sale and consumption. I saw a docu where they were explaining how a lot of that shit is ran by organized crime rings.

Which to me means there's a lotta powerful ppl connected to it and so the government ain't as effective as it could be at stopping the shit

Around 17 min mark they talk about it...

it really sounds like there are different versions of this mf, or its gettin experience points and evolving

i was talking to my friend yesterday that lives in the bronx...sounds like they got that extra spicy in new york...talkin about two of her professors wives died from it, the classmates mom and sister got it, kids in the daughters class, their families got it and some died...
mfs are droppin like flies from something up there..

were up to an alleged 200 something CASES, and more than that DIED up there in one day...fkn crazy...

we should introduce them to “ Democracy” like we do the rest of the world

Back