Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Drop the knowledge

Whole country shut down. Everything Except the necessities. Grocery stores, banks, post offices, etc. And those have limited hours. And all the clerks and shit who work there are wearing what amounts to hazmat suits. Most apartment complexes, the subway, etc, are all taking temperatures with digital thermometers before they let you in. Mandatory quarantine if you have a fever. Try to fight that shit and them niggas will fuck you all the way up. Etc, Etc, Etc. But from what I understand, they're getting a handle on the shit over there because they are taking those precautions. He was amazed when I described how it's being reported on here.

Whole country shut down. Everything Except the necessities. Grocery stores, banks, post offices, etc. And those have limited hours. And all the clerks and shit who work there are wearing what amounts to hazmat suits. Most apartment complexes, the subway, etc, are all taking temperatures with digital thermometers before they let you in. Mandatory quarantine if you have a fever. Try to fight that shit and them niggas will fuck you all the way up. Etc, Etc, Etc. But from what I understand, they're getting a handle on the shit over there because they are taking those precautions. He was amazed when I described how it's being reported on here.
Amazed how?

86970104_2693225327428935_5255586317147832320_n.jpg

this photo without any context is WILD

Amazed how?

Just how most now outlets and shit are basically still saying 'Nothing to really worry about here. Just wash ya hands and shit.'. Especially for out here in California. But that was before they declared that state of emergency in San Fransisco and it got a bit more serious. It's kinda hard for him to keep access to certain media outlets out there so sometimes that nigga info be delayed.

Sometime that nigga be hitting me about shit that happened weeks ago, but might just now be hitting over there.

mfs here are in stores like its a hurricane coming..buying ALL the water toilet paper, soup and sht...
walk into a hospital they taking your temp and putting stickers on you to show the number..

Just how most now outlets and shit are basically still saying 'Nothing to really worry about here. Just wash ya hands and shit.'. Especially for out here in California. But that was before they declared that state of emergency in San Fransisco and it got a bit more serious. It's kinda hard for him to keep access to certain media outlets out there so sometimes that nigga info be delayed.

Sometime that nigga be hitting me about shit that happened weeks ago, but might just now be hitting over there.
They keep they shit right over there. When went to China...Remember I couldnt post pic.
But I see a whole different news here too

It was brought in by an Italian

I ain't gonna celebrate too early yet. You saw how they did us after OJ and Obama...

Matter fact tell bruh to delete that tweet.

We gotta hold this card close to the vest.

Back