Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

If anybody thought there was any sanity in these dudes

you wrong

I’m with the sacrifice tho
As long as it’s not us.

Why talk in generalities fam?

The sacrifice is going to be poor people. Minorities are kept poor in this country. There are some white poors too. But the not us doesnt apply when there is a systematic war to keep minorities in general, black people specifically poor in this country.

So yea, black people will be a big chunk of the sacrifice.

So lets just call these mfers the trash that they are.

they dont want to play a biological weapon war with the US.

It’s not just about hard power and there’s a lot of soft power in play.

China is sending virus aid to Italy and Iran. While we have a president who can barely get equipment for its own citizens, and is more worried about being re-elected.

The soft power gains influence and can show who is a world leader.

It’s not just about hard power and there’s a lot of soft power in play.

China is sending virus aid to Italy and Iran. While we have a president who can barely get equipment for its own citizens, and is more worried about being re-elected.

The soft power gains influence and can show who is a world leader.
i hear you but what im saying is if the US releases the shit they developed and still have...its a wrap.

but i think china did this and if they fix up italy and iran....this almost secures steps on the new silk road.

i hear you but what im saying is if the US releases the shit they developed and still have...its a wrap.

but i think china did this and if they fix up italy and iran....this almost secures steps on the new silk road.

China and the U.S aren’t going to war anytime soon. I do think it’s moving that way though.

In the mean time if this does hit us hard and China steps up to help everyone else out, that Silk Road will be a done deal.

Back