Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

there are alot of people that went back to latin american countries that live in italy and spain and germany.

alot of the ladies and their kids.

What's crazy is, a lot of those old people are the reason this country is the way it currently is on a lot of ways

They put Trump in office

Now, what he said was fucked up for sure but.... You know
alot of them old fucks helped fight in wars too

My sister in law is a director of the labs where testing for diaseases is done at one of the biggest hospitals in jersey. Usually she just did paperwork and managerial work.

Since this corona shit though, she had to go back in the lab and start testing tests cause the hospitals are so backed up.

My bro just told me a technician in her lab got the virus. The hospital quarintined the person but wouldnt even test anyone else. Just told them to check their temperatures a few times a day and get back to work cause they just arent able to send them home cause there just isnt enough workers.

My bro and sis in law will def get this shit. Im not worried cause they both healthy and it will pass if they get it but still.

He was telling me how the medical field is becoming a deadly field.

Back