Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

NEVER change the title of this thread. China been on lockdown since late January, and we still too worried about hotel companies and wrestling to keep the vulnerable safe. There's 609 billionaires in the United States, but the citizens of this country are expected to follow a bunch of arbitrary laws to protect their fortunes. Dan Patrick must've had Michael Jackson's Heal The World playing in his head when he said that dumb ass shit.

I would like to see the true scale of corona

all these people talking about it’s been here since November/December and that they had it
Yo the way was sick as shit in November. I think i had it. Never went to doc and just rode it out for like a month n change. Im iigh now tho lol. When i seen that post being shared, a light bulb went off.

I SURVIVED THE RONI

Yo the way was sick as shit in November. I think i had it. Never went to doc and just rode it out for like a month n change. Im iigh now tho lol. When i seen that post being shared, a light bulb went off.

I SURVIVED THE RONI

So you believe you were purposely infected? And it didn't come from wet markets or Chinese eating random animals?

Cause that's essentially what you guys who keep pointing this out are saying.

italy_us_gap_10.jpg

NEVER change the title of this thread. China been on lockdown since late January, and we still too worried about hotel companies and wrestling to keep the vulnerable safe. There's 609 billionaires in the United States, but the citizens of this country are expected to follow a bunch of arbitrary laws to protect their fortunes. Dan Patrick must've had Michael Jackson's Heal The World playing in his head when he said that dumb ass shit.

Funny coz I just noticed the date too.

First few pages of thread are hilarious

So you believe you were purposely infected? And it didn't come from wet markets or Chinese eating random animals?

Cause that's essentially what you guys who keep pointing this out are saying.
Na i just think it was something i caught. Never been that sick ever. Fucked up my Thanksgiving.

Back