Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

I was over my homie's place Friday for his bday. Lol we was all outside at the pool 6' apart just talking it was funny to me

All that is to an end now I'm not going to nobody house and or asking anyone to come thru
So that fade postponed or nah?

i got a feeling its been here since January .February and many of have already had they said Covid could come as a minor stomach ache this virus is like natural selection, i had a fucked up stomach virus for like 2 weeks before this officially pooped off, a little bit before that my wife had a miscarriage she had suffered a few before but this one especially fucked up because the baby didn't have a brain

I sent the mass text out to make sure everyone good but I barely fuck w ppl when things are regular definitely won’t do it now

Man I stopped chillin with my people in NC the last week I was there and NC still calm as fuck.

Been in Jersey for almost a week now and havent even told people im here. Shit in Jersey is fucked up. Bodies pilling up.

Back