Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

- Australia declares a state of emergency with the bushfires

- the US attacks Iran, kills one of their commanders so Iran retaliates, also allegedly taking out a Ukraine plane

- the UK officially left the EU

- David Stern NBA commissioner dies

- Kobe Bryant dies in a freak accident

- COVID-19 outbreak causing countries around the world to lock down and decimates markets worldwide to lows even worse than 2008

- an oil price war erupts wiping out North America oil markets and putting immense pressure on North American companies

And we're not even 3 months into 2020 man. I predict a global recession, Canada's real estate market comes to a grinding halt and collapses under its own weight. Interest rates collapse to negative prompting serious action because banks cant afford to pay interest to all this debt and student loans (which might even trigger the student loan forgiveness where banks and governments just write them all off), we'll find a vaccine for COVID-19, the LA Clippers win an NBA championship. I also predict that Joe Biden will become President of the United States if he stays in good health.
Yea it’s interesting. I predict a decline in feminist ideology this year too.

Can someone explain to me where in the world the sunshine been this past week? Ever since they start shutting down jobs and suggestive lock-ins it’s been straight clouds all week. And the forecast for next week looks similar. Smh we gotta go through dark times both literally and figuratively?

Can someone explain to me where in the world the sunshine been this past week? Ever since they start shutting down jobs and suggestive lock-ins it’s been straight clouds all week. And the forecast for next week looks similar. Smh we gotta go through dark times both literally and figuratively?
I been saying the same to my wife all week.. At least a lil sunshine would help

Back