Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

- Australia declares a state of emergency with the bushfires

- the US attacks Iran, kills one of their commanders so Iran retaliates, also allegedly taking out a Ukraine plane

- the UK officially left the EU

- David Stern NBA commissioner dies

- Kobe Bryant dies in a freak accident

- COVID-19 outbreak causing countries around the world to lock down and decimates markets worldwide to lows even worse than 2008

- an oil price war erupts wiping out North America oil markets and putting immense pressure on North American companies

And we're not even 3 months into 2020 man. I predict a global recession, Canada's real estate market comes to a grinding halt and collapses under its own weight. Interest rates collapse to negative prompting serious action because banks cant afford to pay interest to all this debt and student loans (which might even trigger the student loan forgiveness where banks and governments just write them all off), we'll find a vaccine for COVID-19, the LA Clippers win an NBA championship. I also predict that Joe Biden will become President of the United States if he stays in good health.

Yo the prediction got me dying.

Cmon fam. You know you my guy but chill with the prediction of the recession when its clear as day we in a recession.

I agree but I'm a numbers guy and want to see when people begin to take it more seriously.

Man i dont think people realize the real effects this is gonna have on the economy. People I talk with keep telling me how they think the shit is gonna get back to normal as soon as people are allowed to go to work.

I keep having to tell them that a huge chunk of small and medium sized businesses are gonna go out of business and people are not gonna have jobs they can go back too.

Back