Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Bruh 2020 on that bullshit

they were saying that mf might "airburst" and to not look at it...so you know mfs will..

rts1cpfg.jpg

smh...those mfs are gonna be on the honor system. they supposed to just get off the plane and go chill in their hotel rooms...

Well were not exactly bumping eyeballs so I don't think you can fault anyone. But we do do shit like rub our eyes with our hands and fingers then touch shit not realizing we're spreading it.

your eyelids have mucus membranes and can pick that shit up while its still floating in the air..

This is dumb. Nigga still thinking about tourism dollars instead of just locking the shit down.

How about telling motherfuckers to stay where they're at.
that mf didnt wanna close shit at first...he only did it because he was pressured...trash...kermit the frog voice ass mf

That's basically what they said without actually saying it. Who's trying to fly to expensive ass Hawaii just to be quarantined the whole time?

tourists pretty much brought all of our cases and it spread from there...
they better stay their asses in waikiki or do their best to blend in. people are already feelin a way about them letting tourists continue to land here when theyve been blamed for the spread here...

web1_20200319_a5_maui.jpg

19271388_G.jpeg

they better stay their asses in waikiki or do their best to blend in. people are already feelin a way about them letting tourists continue to land here when theyve been blamed for the spread here...

19271388_G.jpeg

It should dry up now.

How long can Hawaii survive without the tourist money coming in?

Fake comment.......you'll be able to see if you walk outside. Also that size asteroid would fuck up shit.

This one was a few feet bigger and......

Sure. Tell me how that goes.

Matter fact take a pic.

19271388_G.jpeg
Ohhhh
I wonder how this is going to work after shit clears up.

You didn't want tourists.....member

I wonder if anyone is checking on abused kids .

Anyone doing wellness checks during this time?

I'm sure abuse is going up.

We still gotta keep pedos and wife beaters in check as black men.

Back