The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Can someone explain to me where in the world the sunshine been this past week? Ever since they start shutting down jobs and suggestive lock-ins it’s been straight clouds all week. And the forecast for next week looks similar. Smh we gotta go through dark times both literally and figuratively?
What area are you located? It was shining today in NYC, despite what's going on.

Shining a little too damn much, if you ask me. Got people acting reckless.

• Haha
Reactions: bootcheese3000
What area are you located? It was shining today in NYC, despite what's going on.

Shining a little too damn much, if you ask me. Got people acting reckless.
I’m in the South HTX, and I can’t remember the last time it was a normal sunny day.

Couple things:

1) Dude who fake sneezed on Ol girl needs to be giant swing by his dreads and tossed somewhere. You don’t sneeze on a muhfucka period, joke or not. FATHERLESS, internet attention whores.

2) Canada seems like the only nation smartening up around here. At this point, fuck them damn games, them shits ain’t all that important.

2) Canada seems like the only nation smartening up around here. At this point, fuck them damn games, them shits ain’t all that important.

Health ministry came out on some gang shit today. Told everyone straight. Fall in line or we just taking everyone's right to be outside away.

Ol girl said "you can't complain about civil liberties if you die from the virus." And I felt that shit. If it's one thing we don't play about its health.

Hoe ass nigga.

Must be or the his boy with the camera a hoe ass nigga too for not cutting it off.
Dude w the dreadlocks a Miami rapper.... he was the dude who got into that high speed chase shootout a few yrs back ....he was also on love and hip hop

Somebody explain what recovered means?? There's always a gap between cases and deaths....but recovered doesn't fill that gap
They still sick. It seems like a lot of time passes, but in reality, we only a few weeks into this, with the majority of cases in the last week or so. If it takes 2 weeks to recover, and most cases in last few weeks, then most people still sick.

I wonder if anyone is checking on abused kids .

Anyone doing wellness checks during this time?

I'm sure abuse is going up.

We still gotta keep pedos and wife beaters in check as black men.