Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Bailout coming fam. Soon as its announced, it'll boost their stocks. Sell as soon as that happens. Dont risk it.
i appreciate the advice.

and you are right....its telegraphed.

im not saying i wont sell. i dont mess with airlines like that. this is just a rare time for me. im just saying its not the end and with all the money lost its going to be ripe for a merger.

but i will say....they not losing money from no passengers...they losing money from holding them gates around the global. they gotta fly to hold the gates..if they dont hold the gates someone else can come an take them and it dont matter if you have a full plane if you dont have a gate for them to get off or on the plane.

That United /continental merger was brutal
true.....system shut down an everything...

and this is why i dont even look at them...i only mess with american.
when they did the reverse merger.....it was smooth. it was just the customer logistics that was fucked up. i went from exec plat to plat. smdh

true.....system shut down an everything...

and this is why i dont even look at them...i only mess with american.
when they did the reverse merger.....it was smooth. it was just the customer logistics that was fucked up. i went from exec plat to plat. smdh
Like I said my ex is an executive at United and would be crying damn near every night that shit was overwhelming lol

So @doyou was preaching all those years about the signs of the times, and now that they are prevalent, he nowhere to be found, smh.

Somebody @ him so he can give us the word.

i think he got some old youtube videos around here somewhere.

the one thing i can always respect about him is his daughter was always with him. always looking happy and not like "this guy is crazy"

Mfers that got millions in stock shouldnt be allowed to be elected politicians anyway. This the type of shit I get mad about.

What we think? She gonna have millions, find out before the general public that the Corona Virus is gonna be a much bigger issue than any of us can imagine, and somehow shes not gonna try to protect her millions?

Fuck this bitch and the dude that did the same thing but im still more mad that we enable this shit, and then get mad when a mfer does exactly what we enabled them to do.

im pathetic.

i set up my amazon echo dot and playing games with it.

i cant look at myself in the mirror

Back