Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

So now you need a reason to come across the border. Work or resident or citizen are the only reasons

What's crazy is they stopping everybody. Even on bike or walking.

Chinese new year was February 12. The virus hit December 31. You could have googled this instead of regurgitating you and your homies bunk weed session theories.
It's not from some bunk theory and my homies smoke loud.

Chinese new year wasn't Feb 12th it was January 25.

Where did you and your homeless homies come up with this Feb 12th date?

So you do your googles,Einstein .

It's from Chinese ppl who gave accounts.

I never said any date for Their New year anyway.

I just said it was around the time it spread.

This shit was floating around before December 31st some say Dec 19th ,but who knows?

Even if that is the case and it was in Feb it still would be when it really hit.

Anything else Freeman?

still dont believe in whats going on? this is very interesting

AANNDD they out here stealing shit

Im probably gonna get clowned for this but idgaf

Im grateful for all yall real talk. Of course all of us have friends and fam in real life but i interact with yall on a daily basis and yall are my e fam lol its nice to know we aint in this alone

Man my friends ignorant AF that's why I'm here in the first place. Not tryna talk politics or history or real life with them conspiracy niggas

Im probably gonna get clowned for this but idgaf

Im grateful for all yall real talk. Of course all of us have friends and fam in real life but i interact with yall on a daily basis and yall are my e fam lol its nice to know we aint in this alone
Word.....y'all be safe mane. I would hate hear/see anything bad happen to any of y'all. Might not agree with 99% of nothing most y'all say lol but I fuck with all of y'all pause

yea.... a few of yall cant die until we run that fade....then you gonna wanna commit dat.

but stay safe until i show up.

f yall up

Middle daughter went to the clinic yesterday. They won't test her, since she's not showing any symptoms and no underlying health issue. They cleared her to return to work

Youngest daughter got called for today's shift. She works in fast food so it's drive thru only

Wife has a call with HR today to discuss the current situation (she had to report my daughters mild fever so they sent her home). She'll likely return to the plant soon, they aren't closing hers

I got an email yesterday that someone in my department tested positive and another suspected case. They claim the ppl that that person came in direct contact with were notified

At this point I'm starting to just say fuck it. My only meeting for today got cancelled, so I'ma play video games all day, laugh and play with my 5 yr old and give my mind a break.

Yall stay safe

Back