Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Middle daughter went to the clinic yesterday. They won't test her, since she's not showing any symptoms and no underlying health issue. They cleared her to return to work

Youngest daughter got called for today's shift. She works in fast food so it's drive thru only

Wife has a call with HR today to discuss the current situation (she had to report my daughters mild fever so they sent her home). She'll likely return to the plant soon, they aren't closing hers

I got an email yesterday that someone in my department tested positive and another suspected case. They claim the ppl that that person came in direct contact with were notified

At this point I'm starting to just say fuck it. My only meeting for today got cancelled, so I'ma play video games all day, laugh and play with my 5 yr old and give my mind a break.

Yall stay safe
glad your family is safe OG.

preciate people being open in these times.

I hear you Race, but i'm still callin it the kung-flu :ualreadyknow:

At the end of the day that shit was

china.jpg
ETjHh6vWkAAthvm

Man y'all seen that tweet of some night club in NY having a hand sanitizer night or some shit?

That had fireworks on big ass bottles of sanitizer like they do for bottles of champagne

White people really be the root cause of a buncha shit

It's not from some bunk theory and my homies smoke loud.

Chinese new year wasn't Feb 12th it was January 25.

Where did you and your homeless homies come up with this Feb 12th date?

So you do your googles,Einstein .

It's from Chinese ppl who gave accounts.

I never said any date for Their New year anyway.

I just said it was around the time it spread.

This shit was floating around before December 31st some say Dec 19th ,but who knows?

Even if that is the case and it was in Feb it still would be when it really hit.

Anything else Freeman?

Screenshot_20200320-093951_Chrome~2.jpg

I didn't notice it was 2021 when I googled it. Stop throwing shit at walls.

My boy said he just flew from Toronto to NYC and there were only 3 people on the flight.

And now hes flying from NYC to NC and says there are only 4 people on the plane.

Airline industries are dead. Its over.

My boy said he just flew from Toronto to NYC and there were only 3 people on the flight.

And now hes flying from NYC to NC and says there are only 4 people on the plane.

this will reshape a lot of everyday things for us... I expect there to be a countrywide shut down... no leaving unless essential

nope......not yet.

this the second time imma say it.

i guarantee its not.

its going to be a merger....watch

Spoke to my ex girl who s like the only black c level executive at United trying to gauge how they are handling it right now....she says it’s all good I think those loans should be coming anytime now at 0%

this will reshape a lot of everyday things for us... I expect there to be a countrywide shut down... no leaving unless essential
my mom just told me they saying level four in philly. cant leave unless you have a doctors note but then they have testing around mt airy in philly and I think south philly.....but to get to the testing you need a doctors note...but how you get to the doctors?

smdh

yall stay safe

Back