Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Seems to be a huge contrast between celebrities who claim to have it versus the average citizen.

I haven't heard about any celebrity that tested positive and has shown symptoms. They've all said "I'm positive but there are no symptoms, I feel fine we're going to drill quarantine." Meanwhile the average person can't even get tested, even though they're telling their PCP they have all the symptoms.

Again, no conspiracy something just ain't adding up.

Seems to be a huge contrast between celebrities who claim to have it versus the average citizen.

I haven't heard about any celebrity that tested positive and has shown symptoms. They've all said "I'm positive but there are no symptoms, I feel fine we're going to drill quarantine." Meanwhile the average person can't even get tested, even though they're telling their PCP they have all the symptoms.

Again, no conspiracy something just ain't adding up.

Hanks said he was feeling sick before the test and Gobert was ruled out of the game that ended up cancel because he was feeling sick before he was tested

New York Governor said Federal government dispatching Hospital ship into New York harbor it's called USNS Comfort

Trump is sending a hospital ship to New York, governor says

Gov. Andrew Cuomo said today at a news conference that the federal government will be dispatching the USNS Comfort hospital ship to New York to assist with the health care capacity.

Cuomo said it would be docked in New York City harbor.

Cuomo called this an "extraordinary step" because the Comfort is "literally a floating hospital."

The President and Cuomo are also discussing the possibility of the federal government putting up mobile hospitals in New York to help with capacity, the governor said.

Cuomo said that New York needs to increase its hospital bed capacity by 50,000 to meet the potential need to care for coronavirus cases

fc539381-0380-4e58-a145-f5c895f283d3.png

Back