Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

So I just found out that my daughter had a high temp yesterday

She's an emt, they were going into a nursing home to pickup a patient. The hospitals and nursing homes are checking temps on visitors. She said her's was "only 100" but they told her not to come in today

Real talk I'm contemplating telling her to pack up and hit the road. Between her and my wife in the auto plant I'm on edge round here.

Pack up and take her sick ass where my nigga?

Y'all selfish. Put on some Netflix and sit down my nigga.

So I just found out that my daughter had a high temp yesterday

She's an emt, they were going into a nursing home to pickup a patient. The hospitals and nursing homes are checking temps on visitors. She said her's was "only 100" but they told her not to come in today

Real talk I'm contemplating telling her to pack up and hit the road. Between her and my wife in the auto plant I'm on edge round here.

Hope she feel better bro

Hope she feel better bro

Thanks

funny enough, all last week she claimed I was overreacting, on some "it's just like the flu" shit. She kept wanting to go hang out but I deaded that. Then I picked her up the other day and her toned changed. She's otherwise healthy so I'm sure she'll be fine, not even for sure she has it.

But because others in the house, including myself have underlying shit like asthma, it's a little concerning.

That's one thing I ain't mad at him for. Call them nasty pangolin eatin mf'ers out.

The whole in chaos because they wanna eat some shit that literally looks like it's saying "you don't wanna eat me bro"

SARS happened in November 2002 cause someone in China had Civet Cat which was Animal to human transmission

Here story on WHO

Cause

SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV) – virus identified in 2003. SARS-CoV is thought to be an animal virus from an as-yet-uncertain animal reservoir, perhaps bats, that spread to other animals (civet cats) and first infected humans in the Guangdong province of southern China in 2002.

Transmission

An epidemic of SARS affected 26 countries and resulted in more than 8000 cases in 2003. Since then, a small number of cases have occurred as a result of laboratory accidents or, possibly, through animal-to-human transmission (Guangdong, China).

Geographical distribution

The distribution is based on the 2002–2003 epidemic. The disease appeared in November 2002 in the Guangdong province of southern China. This area is considered as a potential zone of re-emergence of SARS-CoV.

Fast forward to October- November 2019 in China COVID-19 emerged from either Civet Cat or Bats that is more infectious and has thrown the entire human population into a tailspin .

90429435_831160460628639_8814909540219748352_o.jpg

Back