Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

In my version of this in that "plague inc" game...countries issued curfews and sht because mfs were dying left and right to where it said they were using mass graves. Then they started rioting and martial law happened.

well it should be noted marital law has its limits. idk whats yall verison, im assuming the army gunning down mfers in the street for stealing a loaf of bread???? i mean its probable giving the history of this country and the fact we watch so many violent movies/shows on the daily are brains can no longer decipher whats real and whats pulp fiction

either way, americans dont listen and think patriotism and screaming “THIS IS AMERICA DAGNABIT” at a virus is going to keep them safe so im happy for a bit a “martial law” to keep mfers indoors and off the streets.......

im for the complete abolishment of prisons and police.

i guess im more concerned with the “lawlessness” for lack of better words, that may ensue because of the diminished police presence being announced nationwide.

that announcement is off putting to me.

we have not practiced “community policing” whatsoever. we dont have the tools necessary to make sure we are protecting the most vulnerable in our neighborhoods.

fuck the police completely, but unless activist/organizers have something in place to unsure the safety of everyone, this can go bad very quickly.

the police gave bullet points on the crimes they will no longer arrest for and robbery was one of them. sadly, the ppl in our community rarely rob the affluent or the bourgeois, they rob their neighbor. they rob the elder who has been on the block for 50 years. they rob those around them because crime is mainly based of proximity and familiarity

this just seems... wild

I legit hope none of y’all get sick.

we don’t know each other in person but we have conversation with each other everyday.

Be safe

A few of the these niggas can go. But I relatively agree wholeheartedly.

Yall be safe and hit me up for a drink when it's over.

Back