Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

They ran out of goya beans?

b0T6Cn.gif

Social media is pretty toxic right now. You have serious people putting out info. People that are joking still. People still copying pasting memes (For the love of god seek help).People putting out false info as if they’re educated in the health field and don’t know sht. Conspiracy theorist putting out their info. Sharonica uploading azz and asking for folks to support her business. 30+ yr olds doing Tic Toc video challenges without a can good in the cabinet(better be flipping the switch on some groceries and some vitamins) Panicking people posting info the media is putting about the virus. If this virus doesn’t stress you the fuck out and give you anxiety social media definitely will.

So it's like every other day?

Stringer didn't give detail on what he did specifically that might've caused the exposure. He said he was around someone that has it, but we don't know if he shook their hands, shared a drink, breathed in a sneeze or what.

She should have stayed her bitch ass wherever she was

Okay. So I'm not the only one who read that shit and said "the audacity of this bitch."
You fucking globe trotting while the virus live af and you mad because the airport didn't ask you where you were? It's on your passport stupid. Why don't you try being fucking responsible and make sure you ain't got the shit before importing it.

/rant.

Back