Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Man, this shit is ass. I wanted to put hydraulics on my Impala this spring. Now, I gotta be responsible and shit. Gotta go buy more guns and emergency supplies and shit. I got a couple of 9s and shit. But now I gotta go get a shotgun and AR15 cause of this stupid shit. Smh. I pose to be hitting the switch.

Man, this shit is ass. I wanted to put hydraulics on my Impala this spring. Now, I gotta be responsible and shit. Gotta go buy more guns and emergency supplies and shit. I got a couple of 9s and shit. But now I gotta go get a shotgun and AR15 cause of this stupid shit. Smh. I pose to be hitting the switch.

Gon cop me something new this weekend.

Wanted to go to the Gun show we had in Fort Worth this weekend get something for the low but it rained hard as fuck Sunday.

Thinking about adding a Beretta

Why buy more guns? Expecting roving mobs of people rolling up on your house to rob you?

I mean I got one, but I’m not thinking the risk level of a home invasion to be any higher because of this.

In general, all of this hoarding and tooling up is because people watch too many movies and too much TV. Old people dying is causing people to go crazy.

The only change we need to our society is social distancing and cleanliness.

Why buy more guns? Expecting roving mobs of people rolling up on your house to rob you?

I mean I got one, but I’m not thinking the risk level of a home invasion to be any higher because of this.

In general, all of this hoarding and tooling up is because people watch too many movies and too much TV. Old people dying is causing people to go crazy.

The only change we need to our society is social distancing and cleanliness.

I like shooting to be honest.

Back