Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

was just at the supermarket.....yesterday it was filled.

today close to empty.

i asked the cashier how did this happen?

straight faced......told me.
germany just closed its borders at 8am. to protect their supplies.
so the germans are coming here to buy our stuff to take back to germany while they keep and protect their stuff.
then someone in line heard me speaking an asked if i was from america or the UK.

i say american.....he asked what does american know that they are not telling the world? why are they hoarding? it makes the rest of them scared.

i just smdh. i just said we stay prepared for anything. its not that we know anything more than anyone else. he gave me the yea right look.

i keep telling yall ...the world follows us.

what we do they do.

Bruh niggas still callin' this media hype sound dumb AF. I've not seen or read any reports tellin' niggas to do more than just wash your hands and avoid large crowds. Where's the hype?

And for fuck sake can niggas PLEASE stop with this "only 1% of people" nonsense jesus christ 1% is a lot of people to just suddenly lose, even if most of them will be old.

Last edited:
man, imagine all these viruses were alive...like as people. influenza would be pissed that covid19 is gettin all this shine.

every year its flu season and thats just what it is. mfs talk about come get your flu shot. people go get this shot/vaccine and its still killing waaaaaaaaaaay more people than covid..media got peoples whole ways of life changed over ratings.

man, imagine all these viruses were alive...like as people. influenza would be pissed that covid19 is gettin all this shine.

every year its flu season and thats just what it is. mfs talk about come get your flu shot. people go get this shot/vaccine and its still killing waaaaaaaaaaay more people than covid..media got peoples whole ways of life changed over ratings.
viruses are kinda alive.

Back