Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

listen to what im saying, i know niggas comprehension skills are low. 3000 confirmed cases meaning folks are going into hospitals showing aggressive symptoms of the virus and being tested showing positive.

however the majority of ppl have no symptoms and nobody me, u, and everybody else in this bitch is being screened or being tested as a precaution. then we have niggas showing mild symptoms of the virus and being denied test. we have ppl that have come in contact with folks with coronavirus and being denied test.

ru catching my drift? the reason why the situation is dismal because we dont know who has it or not.

im saying 700,000 because im basing it off the current mortality rate of 1%

look i know youre mad because your speakeasy is about to close but to be willfully obtuse out here during a pandemic is foolish lmao

About to close?

tenor - 2020-03-16T002403.229.gif

You gon respect my grind race.

People day only the elderly dir but I'm healthy so I won't die from the virus if I get it.

So you OK with getting a virus because you healthy?

But herpes is a virus. Are people running out to get herpes

Ppl are stupid

also cant compare this to the flu

you also cant compare the US to china either

But you think it's going to fare worse which is retarded. Alot of people died in china cause they don't have enough intensive care units with a suitable amount of beds to match the population.

You're country has the most by far.

Only reason people are dropping out in italy and spain is because the average age is like 48 and they don't know how to stay put.

Damn. Germany just closed their borders. This is crazy cause the EU has open borders and this shit is like US states closing borders between states.
Crazy right...

But they only closing it to shoppers. You need a valid reason to cross.

They dont want hamster purchases as they call it

I be inhaling the Hawaiian rolls but trust me when I tell you this is the best bread you can buy at the store. It's sweet and buttery and makes the best sandwiches. They have hot dog and burger buns too

If we're gonna be bunkered down at the crib the least we can do is eat good

GUEST_a1ee8b9d-a8ce-47d9-8f46-a3b22035b47a
This is French toast type shit

But you think it's going to fare worse which is retarded. Alot of people died in china cause they don't have enough intensive care units with a suitable amount of beds to match the population.

You're country has the most by far.

Only reason people are dropping out in italy and spain is because the average age is like 48 and they don't know how to stay put.

where u? u dont live in the states?

also

“ the calculations based on the C.D.C.’s scenarios suggested, 2.4 million to 21 million people in the United States could require hospitalization, potentially crushing the nation’s medical system, which has only about 925,000 staffed hospital beds. Fewer than a tenth of those are for people who are critically ill.”

Only 3 customers so far. I'm proud of my city but about to have my niggas waiting in the back alley when these customers leave. Need allllllla that.

#runit

Back