Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread 🎾

Probably won't but would be the best decision. RESET!
Naw she actually needs to play some tournaments post US Open …. No one really cares after the US Open besides the 1000 in Mexico and the WTA Tour finals ( which have not been announced yet) so she can rack up some wins and trophies which will be good for going into the off season

Naw she actually needs to play some tournaments post US Open …. No one really cares after the US Open besides the 1000 in Mexico and the WTA Tour finals ( which have not been announced yet) so she can rack up some wins and trophies which will be good for going into the off season
I get that part BUT what will change? Is there a strategy in place for her to win consistently? It seems like she figured it out months ago...and now we are here

I can't remember the last time I watched her and she was strapped up she's already lost a lot of points the season is done come back with a plan
That's what i just told Elz. She needs a plan, strategy, key points etc...She knows how to play, knows how to win. She doesn't know how to not break when things don't go her way

That's what i just told Elz. She needs a plan, strategy, key points etc...She knows how to play, knows how to win. She doesn't know how to not break when things don't go her way
That’s what I’m saying beat up on some lower level players get some wins and trophies under your belt

Sometimes that’s all u need to get ur confidence back

I don't think anyone is surprised by eubanks struggling. Like I said he's a grass court player and there's no shame in that I would argue too many hard courts

Back