Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread 🎾

Lmao she was on the grave yard court at Wimbledon and she lost the first round teenage Coco is gone
must have been a mishap or the scheduler was hating ( I didn’t watch the match cuz Coco should not be on no side courts ever) but prolly why she lost

She feeds off the big crowds

I ain't going to try knock Osaka but I'm curious to see if she ever plays Rolland Garros and Wimbledon.
I don’t see why not if she wants to be taken seriously again

I’m afraid her legacy will be “ incredibly talented but didn’t have the mental fortitude to be among the greatest”

That ll probably be the theme of her documentary in a decade or so if she doesn’t come back and return to the top of the game

I don’t see why not if she wants to be taken seriously again

I’m afraid her legacy will be “ incredibly talented but didn’t have the mental fortitude to be among the greatest”

That ll probably be the theme of her documentary in a decade or so if she doesn’t come back and return to the top of the game
This post is hilarious ironic cuz Barty s legacy will be “ so far ahead of the competition that she did not see a challenge and lost her passion for the sport”

I think her and Osaka got the same amount of slams too

Soooooo Caro Garcia lost today, when she made the semis last season. She'll lose 770 points, she'll drop out of the top 20 which means she won't be able to defend the Masters 1000 she won last year which means she'll be ranked 50 soon. WHAT IN THEE FUCK

Soooooo Caro Garcia lost today, when she made the semis last season. She'll lose 770 points, she'll drop out of the top 20 which means she won't be able to defend the Masters 1000 she won last year which means she'll be ranked 50 soon. WHAT IN THEE FUCK
Points system been fucked up but she been struggling for a while now

She should go see the charlatan maybe he can help

Do you know how ironic that would be? Just for your disdain about him, it'd be dope LMAO
He is a good short term turnaround coach but o would not fuck w him long term

The fact that we all could see what Coco game needs for so long is a testament to it

Paire and Chardy work w him
Tsispas trains w him in the offseason

Rune is his current horse but Rune may need to make chang soon

On another note Troiki better than me I’m too paranoid to let someone verbally assault me all in my face

Soon as you get close w any type of aggressive chatter I’m testing ur jaw

Back