Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread 🎾

I remember when she was on tour but I can't remember anything about her. I forgot she existed to be honest
Besides her run to US Open semis and basically her play that year the rest of her career is really forgettable

Got injured a while back attempted a comeback recently …. Was playing mostly ITFs and whatever Challengers are called for women but wasn’t having much success

She Figured it’s time to accept that you ll never get near the top of the game again and it’s not worth traveling the world playing tournaments ur not even coming close to winning for no money

Why can’t Venus come to that conclusion lol

I don’t see Venus playing no ITF or lower level tournaments
I don’t see her playing qualifiers either I think she retires once she stops receiving wildcards into these tournaments but will they ever stop giving them to her is the question

I remember they interviewed Federer and asked him his thoughts on this kid and Federer gave the let him live speech they were trying to build him as the next Federer because he's Swiss.

Told y’all I was gonna find a way to break Tsisipas and Badosa up lol

Now we just need to let his dad know that he is distracted chasing pussy instead of focusing on his tennis

This is unacceptable grand slam season for a guy who s been a top 5 player for years

Back