Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread 🎾

Coco s journey is comparable to FAA s .... kids who have been in the spotlight since 12 years old have had to mature quickly ..... have all the skills to be consistent on tour for a long time

Coco s journey is comparable to FAA s .... kids who have been in the spotlight since 12 years old have had to mature quickly ..... have all the skills to be consistent on tour for a long time
Just think about the madness of it all a 17 year old is playing with the same level of pressure as svitolina.

Svitolina is supposed to be winning now Coco got another 5 years I said it at the start she shouldn't be playing so many matches because every L leaves damage and she doesn't need to be doubting her shots at 17.

Fernandez has had the hardest route to final but she is visibly enjoying herself and has said she wants to win but doesn't expect it as long she enjoys it and trust herself.

Bro, Like others have said, she just turned 17 a few months ago. Have patience. Her game is evolving, she will find the right balance with time.
I get that to be Clear as far as talent goes she has the most potential. My fear is Coco is the expectations she feeling at 17 I want faults in her game I want her to play free with no stress I don't believe she should be feeling under pressure at 17 and I think she has experienced that because she has been on tour for so long playing too many tournaments

I get that to be Clear as far as talent goes she has the most potential. My fear is Coco is the expectations she feeling at 17 I want faults in her game I want her to play free with no stress I don't believe she should be feeling under pressure at 17 and I think she has experienced that because she has been on tour for so long playing too many tournaments
21C57151-F3CC-4B45-A179-ABF45340D527.gif

Coco been on tour for 3 years now and has improved her ranking significantly every year while playing a limited schedule

I will not have y’all Bismirch her name for the flavor du jour

Back