Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread 🎾

But why including this slam and Wimbledon she has clearly been better. We ain't talking about the future just right now
Don’t be a prisoner of the moment bro....she s had 2 good tournaments thus far....Coco been super consistent for the past 2-3 years.....

Let’s not forget Coco is still playing a limited schedule due to being under 18

Don’t be a prisoner of the moment bro....she s had 2 good tournaments thus far....Coco been super consistent for the past 2-3 years.....

Let’s not forget Coco is still playing a limited schedule due to being under 18
Raducanu has had noooo schedule she got a wild card at Wimbledon and had to qualify for the us open she has gone the long way and has made it to the semi final let's not forget she's ranked 150.

It's the moment but she has matched or progressed further than Coco in 2 tournaments in fact Coco best result in any slam is a quarter finals.

Right now raducanu is the better player

Raducanu has had noooo schedule she got a wild card at Wimbledon and had to qualify for the us open she has gone the long way and has made it to the semi final let's not forget she's ranked 150.

It's the moment but she has matched or progressed further than Coco in 2 tournaments in fact Coco best result in any slam is a quarter finals.

Right now raducanu is the better player
Fam u do realize Coco is younger and has accomplished more on tour right?

lol there’s a reason she needed a wildcard

like I said how many times we have seen players go crazy at one or 2 grand slams then fall the fuck off .... remember Petr Korda?

Fam u do realize Coco is younger and has accomplished more on tour right?

lol there’s a reason she needed a wildcard

like I said how many times we have seen players go crazy at one or 2 grand slams then fall the fuck off .... remember Petr Korda?
Achievements on tour doesn't equal actual slam success your girl svitolina is the perfect example.

Again I'm not saying raducanu will have the better career I'm simply saying in terms of slams shes the better player right now.

My biggest fear about coco was she playing too much tennis too early and to me it looks like it's hurt her already
She still abiding by the Capriati rule.... she can only play a limited amount of tournaments right now so she plays as many as she can once she turns 18 .... they ll do a better job w her schedule

Achievements on tour doesn't equal actual slam success your girl svitolina is the perfect example.

Again I'm not saying raducanu will have the better career I'm simply saying in terms of slams shes the better player right now.
What u mean to say is she s having a better US Open than her

She still abiding by the Capriati rule.... she can only play a limited amount of tournaments right now so she plays as many as she can once she turns 18 .... they ll do a better job w her schedule
She looks like she's a veteran out there playing under pressure desperate to win she's 17 she should be enjoying it playing with freedom learning just playing loose that's the difference with the teenagers this tournament they are all playing freely they know they shouldn't be here

All players are different. Young Federer used to be a basket case then matured into goat ness

as far as tennis skills and ceiling and I’m willing to bet Coco >>>>>>

Back