Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread 🎾

I ain’t no hater but they way Sabalenka sabotaged that third set w being out of shape and total lack of discipline.... she never makes it back to this level this shit will haunt her for a while

Predictions???

Raducanu Vs sakkari. I'm going with sakkari

Fernandez Vs sabalenka.... If Fernandez can take advantage of those double faults she can win if not sabalenka got this

uncomfortable-awkward.gif

I wonder if McEnroe will talk that I don’t want them to win and be successful too early shit he was wishing on Coco like a sucker
I mean she only 17 lol he's right especially when he said it.

This has been extremely fun but whoever wins this tournament is done in terms of that freedom the pressure expectations come limelight we have seen that ruin some the best players

I mean she only 17 lol he's right especially when he said it.

This has been extremely fun but whoever wins this tournament is done in terms of that freedom the pressure expectations come limelight we have seen that ruin some the best players
LOL foh w that.... you win when you are ready to who in their right mind will say I’ll pass on this grand slam til I’m old enough to drink LOL .....
They need to go find whoever introduced Capriati to coke and deal w him

Michael Chang and Boris Becker both won slams at 17 which they are perpetually praised for and their Careers turned out fine

Martina Hingis turned out great

it’s all about the individual and their support system

LOL foh w that.... you win when you are ready to who in their right mind will say I’ll pass on this grand slam til I’m old enough to drink LOL .....
They need to go find whoever introduced Capriati to coke and deal w him

Michael Chang and Boris Becker both won slams at 17 which they are perpetually praised for and their Careers turned out fine

Martina Hingis turned out great

it’s all about the individual and their support system
Lmao I know you ain't using Boris and Martina as examples and turning out fine do some googling on that

Chang won 1 final then what Coco has more potential than that let the girl enjoy tennis.

She's 17 if anything this tournament has shown how top 10 players struggle with expectations while at their peak we don't need a 17 year struggling while her body fitness etc is developing.

Right now these 2 girls have performed better at slams level but for one of them that freedom is gone and they won't be having fun swinging freely anymore.

Lmao I know you ain't using Boris and Martina as examples and turning out fine do some googling on that

Chang won 1 final then what Coco has more potential than that let the girl enjoy tennis.
I meant tennis wise what adults do in their free time is on them
LOL Idk these ppl

Back