Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
I'll go West if nothing else
I said what i said because the Dems primaried Jamal Bowman & got him the fuk out of Congress & they will continue to go after more blacks who doesn't play by their terms . We need to go vote in record numbers & vote outside the parties to prove a point .

I said what i said because the Dems primaried Jamal Bowman & got him the fuk out of Congress & they will continue to go after more blacks who doesn't play by their terms . We need to go vote in record numbers & vote outside the parties to prove a point .
I don't disagree with this, but as an esteemed member of the #CouchGang Party this method is gonna get the same scrutiny as not voting at all. They're empty votes unless the guy wins, and the Dems/Republicans are still gonna maintain enough power to hold that other party up. We definitely gotta stand in solidarity with ppl that are tired of the government lying and abusing their power. Shout out to Dr. West, but I'm going straight home from work, popping a bottle and watching the news channel crashouts from the comfort of my own home.

Blacks need to show up in November & vote but not for any establishment candidate that's endorsed by the GOP or Dems . RFk or West , we need to show that we will vote but not for the status quo
the time to show this is during primaries and midterms. Voting 3rd party when it's potentially 2 supreme court nominations on the line aint sending the message you want it to send

Not voting is just silencing yourself. Vote for repub or dem or 3rd party. Or write in if possible
My voice isn't limited to the polls, and neither should the Black community's. They only care about us every 4 years, why should we take time out of our day to educate ourselves on policies that aren't for us anyway?

My voice isn't limited to the polls, and neither should the Black community's. They only care about us every 4 years, why should we take time out of our day to educate ourselves on policies that aren't for us anyway?
Brother

I understand this is the presidential election but I hope you don't have this attitude regarding local elections

THIS is how the Republicans have been slowly taking over

Trump - Black Jobs.PNG

Yes!

And many of you still voted democrat/Joe Biden in office and you didn't even need Trump to tell you this. I've already posted Coretta's speech a few times on here cause she was saying the same thing. Some of you just gonna holla out you didn't see it tho.

Back