Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
Did I read right most of y’all think replacing Biden is a bad idea?

I thought surely most people like me were on the replace Biden train. They really have nothing to lose because Biden staying in it is a certain L in November.

He’s 84. I mean, we’re not the one who decide how long his life will be, but why someone at that age would want to continue a role that doesn’t lend to your health especially when you can’t KNOW how much longer your life will be is something I don’t really get. I would recommend him take it easy, chill and enjoy his family. I mean unless he in office doing the Lord’s work why would you even want to work that long?

Last edited:
Did I read right most of y’all think replacing Biden is a bad idea?

I thought surely most people like me were on the replace Biden train. They really have nothing to lose because Biden staying in it is a certain L in November.
They do have more to lose. If they replace him with an even less inspiring candidate (see Kamala) then the ripple effect may be more people staying home altogether which leads to a red sweep in all the congressional races too.

Trump plus a congress of mostly sycophants is going to be significantly more dangerous than he was during his first term, that would mean all three branches of govt are aligned behind him

They do have more to lose. If they replace him with an even less inspiring candidate (see Kamala) then the ripple effect may be more people staying home altogether which leads to a red sweep in all the congressional races too.

Trump plus a congress of mostly sycophants is going to be significantly more dangerous than he was during his first term, that would mean all three branches of govt are aligned behind him
From everything I’ve heard, those down ballot candidates are concerned Biden staying in the race will hurt them.

Y’all should be pushing for him to get there now
"Y'all" ?

If you had any sense you would be included in "Y'all"

Like i told @GNS Black immigrants should be backing the play as if it's your own. Because once we set the precedent of reparations everyone else is going to follow suit and follow the blueprint. You might as well get on code now and help boost the signal. It will benefit the entire diaspora in the long run

"Y'all" ?

If you had any sense you would be included in "Y'all"

Like i told @GNS Black immigrants should be backing the play as if it's your own. Because once we set the precedent of reparations everyone else is going to follow suit and follow the blueprint. You might as well get on code now and help boost the signal. It will benefit the entire diaspora in the long run
Y’all as in Californians

lol I was told I need to stay away from black American culture so y’all on ur own til the check comes

If u want a good laugh go read the most loved thread

Y’all as in Californians

lol I was told I need to stay away from black American culture so y’all on ur own til the check comes
Nah, if you Harbour no animosity towards us then we're brothers but if you're a @TTBF type we're not brothers, simple

The entire black diaspora should be backing the play instead of undermining it

Back