Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
Just saying the No Reparations No Vote crowd seem to not be aware that Republican State Attorney Generals will challenge that in Federal Court like they did Biden Student Loan plan which just got nixed.

So I understand,

No plans of a Black PAC to to the battery in a handful of these politicians back.

No discussion to use said politicians to promote your agenda or play interference (ala Freedom Caucus)

No discussion to politically lockdown a state where Black folks have numbers.

No discussion to leverage said numbers to use against the democrats.

No discussion of taking advantage of Biden’s Mental weakness to have agency amongst his administration.

No discussion to use said agency to push for kickbacks to black localities.

Nope. Nothing. Just another Fuck the democrats thread. How productive are we? I mean yea but Good God do something other than talk.

2 Senators fucked up the Dems majority.
The Squad and The Freedom Caucus exist. Republicans ran their own candidates under the Vote Blue No Matter who campaign…..

Hell No discussion of a Black Agenda. That shit was DOA on this politically active site.

Might Makes Right!

Just saying the No Reparations No Vote crowd seem to not be aware that Republican State Attorney Generals will challenge that in Federal Court like they did Biden Student Loan plan which just got nixed.

So I understand,

No plans of a Black PAC to to the battery in a handful of these politicians back.

No discussion to use said politicians to promote your agenda or play interference (ala Freedom Caucus)

No discussion to politically lockdown a state where Black folks have numbers.

No discussion to leverage said numbers to use against the democrats.

No discussion of taking advantage of Biden’s Mental weakness to have agency amongst his administration.

No discussion to use said agency to push for kickbacks to black localities.

Nope. Nothing. Just another Fuck the democrats thread. How productive are we? I mean yea but Good God do something other than talk.

2 Senators fucked up the Dems majority.
The Squad and The Freedom Caucus exist. Republicans ran their own candidates under the Vote Blue No Matter who campaign…..

Hell No discussion of a Black Agenda. That shit was DOA on this politically active site.

Might Makes Right!
:js4:This guy gets it

Back