Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

How are we supposed to disregard what happened after the fact when its relevant? Lol

Its not the same no matter how you cut it

I think ive lost the plot of this debate. I thought the initial argument was - hey.. election denial from both sides is trash which I agree with.

Once it was pointed out that one sides election denial led to an investigation and the others led to an insurrection.. thats where I felt things separated.

What exactly are we arguing here?
Your first paragraph is it

Telling yall right now this Democratic shill fearmongering garbage that they're doing is going to backfire

The more y'all tell us to cape for other groups the less we give a fuck.

"Yall better cape or else" ain't getting the black vote in 2024

FAFO

Did pelosi state the conclusion (her opinion) before the investigation was complete? Yes. Wheres the integrity there? How does that not undermine the integrity of democracy?

2016 "our election was hijacked! Protect the integrity of our democracy!"

*Trump does the same*
"Trump won't accept the outcome! Protect the integrity of our democracy!"

I feel like this is pretty clear cut lol
I'm super late to replying but she was talking about Russia trying to interfere with the election which sparked an investigation and senate hearing. It was then public that yes they did

Trump and his maga cult then started an insurrection

I'm super late to replying but she was talking about Russia trying to interfere with the election which sparked an investigation and senate hearing. It was then public that yes they did
Not at all to the extent her and all the Dems claimed in order to run with the narrative trying to delegitimize his presidency that ppl still believe to this day

While crying about protecting the integrity of democracy

Not at all to the extent her and all the Dems claimed in order to run with the narrative trying to delegitimize his presidency that ppl still believe to this day

While crying about protecting the integrity of democracy
It's been years since I watched the senate hearing. I remember the dems were saying he was allied with Russia and they were tampering with the election or whatever words they used

A bunch of govt agencies talked about it and it went public that yes they did try to and they try to every year. I think they also mentioned other nations try to and we do the same to other nations but honestly can't recall specifics

So technically she was right on both accounts. I guess you can argue how small or meager the results were but both times did happen

It's been years since I watched the senate hearing. I remember the dems were saying he was allied with Russia and they were tampering with the election or whatever words they used

A bunch of govt agencies talked about it and it went public that yes they did try to and they try to every year. I think they also mentioned other nations try to and we do the same to other nations but honestly can't recall specifics

So technically she was right on both accounts. I guess you can argue how small or meager the results were but both times did happen

Screenshot_20240624-155933.png

View attachment 1332128
I'm a tad confused. Are you only specifically arguing that Trump didn't commit a crime with Russia in regards to interfering with the election? Because even that says they couldn't clear the president of improper behavior regarding Russia. So he was doing some shiesty shit but they couldn't charge him with a crime

I'm a tad confused. Are you only specifically arguing that Trump didn't commit a crime with Russia in regards to interfering with the election? Because even that says they couldn't clear the president of improper behavior regarding Russia. So he was doing some shiesty shit but they couldn't charge him with a crime
"Insufficient evidence to prosecute a crime" but doesn't clear wrongdoing.

Along with the NYU study showing the Russian bot farms had no effect on the outcome of the election

This is hardly a "hijacking" of the 2016 election.

What it was, was an attempt to delegitimize Trump's presidency and undermining the "integrity of democracy"

Back