Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
Did pelosi state the conclusion (her opinion) before the investigation was complete? Yes. Wheres the integrity there? How does that not undermine the integrity of democracy?

2016 "our election was hijacked! Protect the integrity of our democracy!"

*Trump does the same*
"Trump won't accept the outcome! Protect the integrity of our democracy!"

I feel like this is pretty clear cut lol

fair.

One statement resulted in an investigation..
The other resulted in a full blown riot.

But I get your point. Slippery slope if either side is claiming the shit is janky

"follow the facts" vs "fight like hell"

🤔

fuck Pelosi crook ass btw.. im jussayin lol lets not act like these things are the same
She claimed the election was hijacked without any evidence, denying the election results.

Next post gets on trump for not accepting the results. Which she did in her 2017 tweet.

It's very much the same. We're gonna have to agree to disagree here.

She claimed the election was hijacked without any evidence, denying the election results.

Next post gets on trump for not accepting the results. Which she did in her 2017 tweet.

It's very much the same. We're gonna have to agree to disagree here.

hey this shit was hijacked! Lets investigate to figure out wtf happend

hey this shit was hijacked! Burn this muthafucka down!

same thing in essence but drastic differences. We can agree to disagree

Cause there had been talk about the Russian disinformation campaign going on since before the election? Which was proven to be a thing afterwards. People within his team went to jail/prison

I think ive lost the plot of this debate. I thought the initial argument was - hey.. election denial from both sides is trash which I agree with.

Once it was pointed out that one sides election denial led to an investigation and the others led to an insurrection.. thats where I felt things separated.

What exactly are we arguing here?

I think ive lost the plot of this debate. I thought the initial argument was - hey.. election denial from both sides is trash which I agree with.

Once it was pointed out that one sides election denial led to an investigation and the others led to an insurrection.. thats where I felt things separated.

What exactly are we arguing here?
That Pelosi = Trump? Idk but I'm still waiting for the day Pelosi incites a crowd to storm a government building cause she didn't believe the results of an election

Back