Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Can someone point me to where Kamala has continued to elaborate on policy in the last 6 weeks or so?

I could be wrong, but my perception from a policy standpoint is that they basically starting calling kneel downs with 5 mins left on the clock.

She has outlined her policies on many occasions now and has it up on her site.
really-oh-now.gif

I remember her putting it out, and it not being very detailed. Nothing has changed I assume but I’ll go look later.

I've read the issues page on her website:

I havent had time to fully go through that 82 page policy book on "economic opportunity" yet:

I havent had time to fully go through that 82 page policy book on "economic opportunity" yet:

There it is if you care to look. You might not agree with the policies, but they are there.

Yall realize that we’re living with TWO cults running around here:

MAGA and OVO.

And I really want you to think about the traits these cults have….

1) It starts with a leader (45 and Aubrey), who’s charismatic in the spotlight, but when you bust them down, they’re not very good at the ESSENCE of their craft, just really good at entertaining people.

2) They have legions of fans that have become EXTREMELY delusional at the perception of their hero.

3) A “challenger” (or two) has come to knock them off their throne, and even tho the leader was THOROUGHLY defeated, the cult has steadily denied it, or simply have rejected taking the loss.

4) Said cult has vowed retaliation to everyone else that has gone against them, trying to get the rest of the world to turn on their opps.

5) All the while, said leader has learned NOTHING from their initial defeats, and has tried again to re-assume their throne, using the same tactics that sunk them the first time. And why would they? They have mainstream media pundits (NewsMax/Fux News/DJ Akademiks) actually backing their foolishness and enabling their followers.

6) In their “rebellion” against our established culture, their inability to cope with their leader’s defeat has resulted in them willing to burn the entire culture down just to declare their leader King of the Ashes.

Shit is just…..nuts.

Last edited:
Yall realize that we’re living with TWO cults running around here:

MAGA and OVO.

And I really want you to think about the traits these cults have….

1) It starts with a leader (45 and Aubrey), who’s charismatic in the spotlight, but when you bust them down, they’re not very good at the ESSENCE of their craft, just really good at entertaining people.

2) They have legions of fans that have become EXTREMELY delusional at the perception of their hero.

3) A “challenger” (or two) has come to knock them off their throne, and even tho the leader was THOROUGHLY defeated, the cult has steadily denied it, or simply have rejected taking the loss.

4) Said cult has vowed retaliation to everyone else that has gone against them, trying to get the rest of the world to turn on their opps.

5) All the while, said leader has learned NOTHING from their initial defeats, and has tried again to re-assume their throne, using the same tactics that sunk them the first time. And why would they? They have mainstream media pundits (NewsMax/Fux News/DJ Akademiks) actually backing their foolishness and enabling their followers.

6) In their “rebellion” against our established culture, their inability to cope with their leader’s defeat has resulted in them willing to burn the entire culture down just to declare their leader King of the Ashes.

Shit is just…..nuts.

The parallels are kinda scary.

You mean there's actual information available instead of a "concept of a plan"?

Back